Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Motivation and Support
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

NEED A HELPFUL AND MOTIVATIONAL GROUP? JOIN OUR "LOSE 1 POUND A WEEK AND KEEP IT OFF, 2021!"

Replies

• AndreabroadleyAndreabroadley Member, Premium Posts: 5,357 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5,357 Member
    I want to join!!

Great! I will send you an invitation… Please look for it in your community tab, it will be in your notifications (the little bell)! If having trouble, have a look at the pictures at the top of this thread, or post back here..Thanks!
  • AndreabroadleyAndreabroadley Member, Premium Posts: 5,357 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5,357 Member
    I want to join!!

Great! I will send you an invitation… Please look for it in your community tab, it will be in your notifications (the little bell)! If having trouble, have a look at the pictures at the top of this thread, or post back here..Thanks!
  • Erica_1776Erica_1776 Member Posts: 5 Member Member Posts: 5 Member
    I’d like to join! This is my first post and could use some motivating, positive support!
    Erica_1776 wrote: »
    I’d like to join! This is my first post and could use some motivating, positive support!

@Adesayo001 @crossibiz @Fizbopper @dap05230 @daisygirl79 @Dobbythefreelef @effi098 @KalKitten @martinez0701 @mermaidnj @BellaSwan1234 @Erica_1776.. We have send you invitations. Just let us know in this thread if you are having difficulty finding them. or just click on this link and they hit the JOIN Button.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/129605-lose-1-pound-a-week-and-keep-it-off-2021
    @cphut @dele27n @MzKatherine_xxx @ekuassi if you are still interested in joining, please hit this link and then the JOIN button. Thanks!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/129605-lose-1-pound-a-week-and-keep-it-off-2021
  • JerdtrmndoneJerdtrmndone Member Posts: 4,531 Member Member Posts: 4,531 Member
    Hi everyone
    I've been a member of this group for 2 yrs. It is a wonderful supportive group. The camaraderie is great. No politics or judgement. The challenges all are voluntary and fun to do,they could be used as tools to help you through your journey. We would like you to come join us and be part of the family.
  • Neecee911Neecee911 Member Posts: 81 Member Member Posts: 81 Member
    can i join?
  • _canadianbakin__canadianbakin_ Member Posts: 378 Member Member Posts: 378 Member
    Id love an invite please
  • zimborunnerzimborunner Member Posts: 759 Member Member Posts: 759 Member
    I've been a member of this group for just a year now. It's been a year of real life traumas but this group has kept me on track, motivated and engaged especially when losing weight was just not on the horizon. The weekly challenges I have participated in have really taught me so much, new tools I can use going forward. It's a great group of people and look forward to another good year on here and hopefully achieving my goals.
    Neecee911 wrote: »
    can i join?

Id love an invite please

• BovaryooBovaryoo Member Posts: 1,368 Member Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    I'd like to join if it is not too late.
    Bovaryoo wrote: »
    I'd like to join if it is not too late.

• smrshealthysmrshealthy Member Posts: 239 Member Member Posts: 239 Member
    I would like to join!
    I would like to join!

• smrshealthysmrshealthy Member Posts: 239 Member Member Posts: 239 Member
    I would like to join!

Thank you.. I will take a look.
  • natalie7574natalie7574 Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    I would like to join! Thank you
    I would like to join! Thank you

• corriepelccorriepelc Member Posts: 2,096 Member Member Posts: 2,096 Member
    I would love to join, please! Thanks!