Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Motivation and Support
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

NEED A HELPFUL AND MOTIVATIONAL GROUP? JOIN OUR "LOSE 1 POUND A WEEK AND KEEP IT OFF, 2021!"

Replies

• AndreabroadleyAndreabroadley Member, Premium Posts: 5,389 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5,389 Member
    corriepelc wrote: »
    I would love to join, please! Thanks!

Great! I will send you an invitation… Please look for it in your community tab, it will be in your notifications (the little bell)! If having trouble, have a look at the pictures at the top of this thread, or post back here..Thanks!
  • 46carmen46carmen Member Posts: 111 Member Member Posts: 111 Member
    I would like to join.
  • AndreabroadleyAndreabroadley Member, Premium Posts: 5,389 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5,389 Member
    46carmen wrote: »
    I would like to join.

Great! I will send you an invitation… Please look for it in your community tab, it will be in your notifications (the little bell)! If having trouble, have a look at the pictures at the top of this thread, or post back here..Thanks!
  • dianemunn4881dianemunn4881 Member, Premium Posts: 57 Member Member, Premium Posts: 57 Member
    Can I please join too 😊
    Can I please join too 😊
  • Cookie_MamaCookie_Mama Member, Premium Posts: 4 Member Member, Premium Posts: 4 Member
    Sounds amazing!! I'm in if you will have me!
    Sounds amazing!! I'm in if you will have me!
    It is a great group of people.. I will send you an invitation… Please look for it in your community tab, it will be in your notifications (the little bell)! If having trouble, have a look at the pictures at the top of this thread, or post back here..Thanks!
  • MoonbeamofsunMoonbeamofsun Member Posts: 19 Member Member Posts: 19 Member
    I’ve been a member of this group since this past summer. I joined in a little late but I am glad I did. This group is full of friendly, supportive, and fun people. There’s a lot of fun competitions and you can do some, none, or all. This group can be whatever you make it. I’m excited to spend 2021 crushing goals and having fun with this group again.
  • ams_thisis45ams_thisis45 Member, Premium Posts: 2 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2 Member
    If there is still room, I would love to join!
  • aknrobertsaknroberts Member Posts: 94 Member Member Posts: 94 Member
    I would like to join please. I have the join button showing but when I press it a pop up comes saying applicant not found :/
    I was previously a member but haven't been active for ages.
    I have been able to enter my info into the spreadsheet though.
    edited December 2020
    aknroberts wrote: »
    I would like to join please. I have the join button showing but when I press it a pop up comes saying applicant not found :/

Ok! Let's try this way.. I will send you an invitation… Please look for it in your community tab, it will be in your notifications (the little bell)! If having trouble, have a look at the pictures at the top of this thread, or post back here..Thanks!
    Duplicate post in error
    edited December 2020
    If there is still room, I would love to join!

will send you an invitation… Please look for it in your community tab, it will be in your notifications (the little bell)! If having trouble, have a look at the pictures at the top of this thread, or post back here..Thanks!
  • Pokadot89Pokadot89 Member, Premium Posts: 6 Member Member, Premium Posts: 6 Member
    I want to join. Add me please!
  • peacefulsongpeacefulsong Member Posts: 224 Member Member Posts: 224 Member
    I would like to join please.
  • aknrobertsaknroberts Member Posts: 94 Member Member Posts: 94 Member
    Thanks Andrea, the invite worked :)
  • TxRottie81TxRottie81 Member Posts: 49 Member Member Posts: 49 Member
    Id like to join please
  • namaste2017namaste2017 Member Posts: 9 Member Member Posts: 9 Member
    I would love to join ! Thank you !
  • loriellen10loriellen10 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    I would like to join!
    Pokadot89 wrote: »
    I want to join. Add me please!

will send you an invitation… Please look for it in your community tab, it will be in your notifications (the little bell)! If having trouble, have a look at the pictures at the top of this thread, or post back here..Thanks!