Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Motivation and Support
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

NEED A HELPFUL AND MOTIVATIONAL GROUP? JOIN OUR "LOSE 1 POUND A WEEK AND KEEP IT OFF, 2021!"

Replies

• AndreabroadleyAndreabroadley Member, Premium Posts: 5,392 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5,392 Member
    I would like to join please.

will send you an invitation… Please look for it in your community tab, it will be in your notifications (the little bell)! If having trouble, have a look at the pictures at the top of this thread, or post back here..Thanks!
  • AndreabroadleyAndreabroadley Member, Premium Posts: 5,392 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5,392 Member
    TxRottie81 wrote: »
    Id like to join please

will send you an invitation… Please look for it in your community tab, it will be in your notifications (the little bell)! If having trouble, have a look at the pictures at the top of this thread, or post back here..Thanks!
    I would love to join ! Thank you !

I would like to join!

• Angief05Angief05 Member Posts: 94 Member Member Posts: 94 Member
    I would like to join
    Angief05 wrote: »
    I would like to join

aknroberts wrote: »
    Thanks Andrea, the invite worked :)

Great, see you over in the group!!
  • sweeetypie1sweeetypie1 Member Posts: 122 Member Member Posts: 122 Member
    Can you send me an invitation? Thanks

Great! I will send you an invitation… Please look for it in your community tab, it will be in your notifications (the little bell)! If having trouble, have a look at the pictures at
    Good morning, the following MFP members have invitations to the group in their community notifications.. Let me know if you are having trouble finding us and I will guide you through it!

@sweeetypie1
    @Pokadot89
    @TxRottie81
    @namaste2017
    @loriellen10
    @ams_thisis45
    @Cookie_Mama
    @dianemunn4881
    @46carmen
    @natalie7574

Have a great day!

Great! I will send you an invitation… Please look for it in your community tab, it will be in your notifications (the little bell)! If having trouble, have a look at the pictures at the top of this thread, or post back here..Thanks!
  • StuffleterryStuffleterry Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Let's give it a try!
    Let's give it a try!

Great! I will send you an invitation… Please look for it in your community tab, it will be in your notifications (the little bell)! If having trouble, have a look at the pictures at the top of this thread, or post back here..Thanks!
  • Brian_19Brian_19 Member Posts: 248 Member Member Posts: 248 Member
    Do it!!!! This is an active and supportive group ... a rare find on MFP. Check it out and you'll see for yourself. Challenges keep weight loss fun and front-of-mind, and this group always has something going.
  • neshama2020neshama2020 Member, Premium Posts: 3 Member Member, Premium Posts: 3 Member
    Please include me! Looking to lose 20 in '21!
  • alteredsteve175alteredsteve175 Member Posts: 2,554 Member Member Posts: 2,554 Member
    Please join us. This is a very supportive group. It's always reassuring to know that you are not the only one who struggles to maintain your health!
  • kyungskyungs Member Posts: 68 Member Member Posts: 68 Member
    Please include me!
    @kyungs I'll send you an invitation!! If you have trouble finding it please post back in this thread and/or have a look at the pictures of them thanks!
    edited December 2020
    Please include me! Looking to lose 20 in '21!
    great I'll send you an inviatatiin.. if you have trouble finding it please post back in this thread and /or have a look at the pictures above

edited December 2020
  • poole890poole890 Member Posts: 5 Member Member Posts: 5 Member
    I would like to join you. Thanks