WaistAways - January 2021 Team Chat

Replies

• TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    edited January 2021
    gckm8ktuemay.png

WEEK FOUR CHALLENGE is up and ready for your participation! :)

JANUARY REFLECTIONS
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    9jrjxcmyjx67.png
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 9,891 Member
    Lazy Sunday! That's the order of the day here. According to my planner/agenda, it is Belly Laugh Day.

So here you go:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQvzu4FeIT4&ab_channel=TrueInnovator159

It's really dumb. But it might inspire a belly laugh or two!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    uwocukvmflh4.jpg
    298bucqif6u9.png
    7srqpgjerhbj.png
    amn2je3d5y4h.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    3nq1wtdcqd31.png

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    r90549g0c6f6.png

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @digger61 2.73 %
    2nd @tryingagain5 2.51%
    3rd @LaurieWrobo 2.48 %

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    1st @mlhopp93 6.2 Lbs
    2nd @digger61 6.0 Lbs
    3rd @tryingagain5 5.4 Lbs

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @squeakmnm41
    @TheMrWobbly
    @lindamtuck2018
    @Freeglerock
    @Tazaria87
    @davidji82
    @goingape
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    @PlaneMonkey

te4ak5f5e26c.png

• eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 679 Member
    jguldi11 wrote: »
    Hi everyone, it's been a couple of months since I checked in. Some of you may remember I took a hiatus due to health changes. Well that change is a pregnancy 🤰

That's wonderful news! Take care of yourself and be sure that we'll be thinking of you and waiting to hear how you are doing WHEN you are ready.
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,043 Member
    @jguldi11 Congratulations - what wonderful news! Stay happy and blessed ❤
  • sunny9847
    sunny9847 Posts: 137 Member
    Met all goals today. Steps 12,814
  • jugar
    Hi everyone, it's been a couple of months since I checked in. Some of you may remember I took a hiatus due to health changes. Well that change is a pregnancy 🤰

I'm 12 weeks today and wanted to provide you with the update. Little one is healthy and growing as expected, with a due date of August 7th. 👶

I'm tired and nauseas much of the time lol hopefully that will improve very soon!

While I'm not counting calories, I am staying mindful of portions and having my weight monitored by my OB. So far so good! I've also adjusted my exercise to be pregnancy-safe.

I don't plan on actively participating in the group for now, but hope that I'll be welcome back when I'm ready?

Thank you all for the encouragement and positive feedback that helped make this possible ❤
    Hi Jackie! It is great to hear from you, and with such wonderful news :smiley: It sounds like you are doing all the right things and I hope you will feel free to drop in on us any time just to say hi. I'll keep you on the "support team" so as soon as you feel like coming back some day, it will be simple. Until then, you are always welcome here :heart:
  • jugar
    Time for your daily dose of reminders! Sunday weigh-ins are almost done, and Monday people - get ready!
    @ChiaGnome
    @ells_runs
    @CurvyCalorie
    @MandiSaysHey
    @DD265
    @fuschiabolero

And remember - once that weigh-in is done, YOU are working on February Week 1!
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,249 Member
    micki48 wrote: »
    @micki48
    Steps for January 18

I can't seem to find your steps for the 19th. Did you post those? or Could you do it again? Thank you.

Good morning ☀️
    Steps for January 19

Thank you for keeping track of these. Even if they come out wonky I appreciate y’all doing it. It’s fun to see. 😊😊

You are welcome! Glad you enjoy participating and seeing the weekly tallies. Thanks for the steps! :)
  • micki48
    Terytha wrote: »
    CW: 167

We had pizza for dinner last night. Yay salt. =P

Being kind of quiet because life is hard and I'm withdrawn so I can't think of anything to say. But I'm watching and reading and proud of everyone's hard work.

I feel that way a bit too. Glad you are still watching and reading. Hope things get easier for you soon. Glad you are still checking in.
  • micki48

I'm 12 weeks today and wanted to provide you with the update. Little one is healthy and growing as expected, with a due date of August 7th. 👶

I'm tired and nauseas much of the time lol hopefully that will improve very soon!

While I'm not counting calories, I am staying mindful of portions and having my weight monitored by my OB. So far so good! I've also adjusted my exercise to be pregnancy-safe.

I don't plan on actively participating in the group for now, but hope that I'll be welcome back when I'm ready?

Thank you all for the encouragement and positive feedback that helped make this possible ❤

Yay! So glad you are checking in and letting everyone know the good news. Many congratulations to you and yours. Know we always welcome your check ins to let us know how you are doing. So happy for you. I'll keep checking in on you if you don't mind. ;) BTW, that was my due date for my second child. He was born on 7/31. Good luck. Hope you are soon feeling better. :)<3
  • micki48
    Waiting on a few steps for @Kali225 (Friday and Saturday) and all but Sunday for @YinxFed

I did hit my step goal for today with a walk. First day in a while that I've done that. Been unfocused, but glad to read everyone's posts.

Tomorrow I will:

<3 Log my food
    <3 Drink 80 ounces of water
    <3 9,000 steps
    <3 10 minutes of exercise (baby steps)
    <3 Read 30 minutes

Have a great week everyone. I can't believe it is almost February. Unreal!
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 968 Member
    @jguldi11 Congrats!!! That is such exciting news 😄
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 679 Member
    Working from home this week, my eating always start out well but then devolves....NOT this week, feeling good and less stressed now that caregivers not coming in (sounds contradictory as it now falls on me but I am so less stressed Covid 19-wise with this temporary arrangement). Saw a cute thing on the net yesterday; a 6 year old asking her ballet teacher when she was going to get the 'Fauci Ouchy' (vaccine) - loved that.
    A cold week ahead...I'll think of you Canadians and not be a wimp and just get out there and walk :D
This discussion has been closed.