The Former Yo-Yo Prattylessfatty. 226-175......

13»

Replies

• prattylessfatty
    prattylessfatty Posts: 31 Member
    Start typing I want to read the book !! I've just blown the dust off my running shoes " lets ave it "

lol. As soon as I hit goal, braces off & new boobs. Then the book. I'm like Snooki but not a skeeze.
  • wanderingarcher
    wanderingarcher Posts: 694 Member

I was tired of being fat and funny. I say it is time for the fat funny girls to rise up and become hot & funny. Who’s with me?

Ha! I'm in!
    Awesome inspiration!
  • gowrirao81
    gowrirao81 Posts: 139 Member
    Well done you! So much win in your post! :drinker:
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Holy &^*( I love your honesty! You are amazing and you'll undoubtedly get to your final goal. You're a true inspiration.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,033 Member
    Congrats., you look amazing.thanks for sharing. I love your journey incredible
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Very inspiring! Great job
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Outstanding accomplishment ..... and totally fun read ...... thanks for sharing :drinker:
  • atuchon
    atuchon Posts: 234 Member
    I loved reading your story! You are doing awesome :) I need your determination!
  • Danielle_Style
    Danielle_Style Posts: 90 Member
    Awesome job!

On a side note, you've got a really motivational way about you! Thanks for the boost!
  • prattylessfatty
    prattylessfatty Posts: 31 Member
    Thanks so much! 174 now! On my way!!!
  • BUMP
  • cmrn08
    cmrn08 Posts: 8 Member
    What a great story! Crazy as it sounds it's my story as well...only I'm just on my way back down. Started 224 lbs have been down to 170 but back to 220. I am down to 206 and looking forward to onederland once again!!! Just started running again and was about a 14:48 mile. Signed up for a 5K at the end of October...I can and will get myself back! Thanks for the motivation and GREAT JOB!!!!
  • lcantrell65
    lcantrell65 Posts: 228 Member
    You definitely sound like a "fit, funny" girl to me! Congratulations!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Great job. Did you think about adding some strength training to your routine .....it would really help with your running.
  • BlueEyedTXmom
    BlueEyedTXmom Posts: 179 Member
    Way to go! Thanks for sharing your story! I too am one of the fat girls in Zumba but I've lost most of my weight doing it and I just love it! So although I may do it less I don't see myself giving it up anytime soon. I have done spin here and there (which is a great workout but pure torture to me, I just don't love it) and I'm starting to love Bodycombat and I'm about to start week 5 of c25k, and it gets easier every week. I am doing a 5k in October and I hope to be able to run the whole thing, I've always wanted to be a "runner" and this is the closest I've ever gotten!
  • Congrats and thank you for sharing. I loveeeeeeddddd your funny spin on your story.
  • mommy2maddox
    mommy2maddox Posts: 141 Member
    AWESOME! What a great story and what sweet results! How are you feeling, physically? What made you dislike Zumba (I just started taking classes last week)?

I wish that I found the love for running. I've tried several times but I just can't get into it. Actually, I think I DO like running but I have trouble doing it due to asthma and we lived in Denver (altitude 5280!) up until this past January so it made it tough. We moved to Arizona and it is just too darn hot to even think about running. LOL

Anyway, you are a great inspiration! Congrats to you and keep on running!

P.S. Love the Nike commercial from WWW
  • YOU, my friend, are AWESOME. Great story, great progress and now I want to go and run 5 miles on my elliptical because of you (ha, that won't happen, but why not dream?) :) Great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!