Carbonated drinks

Options
2»

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Mrscanmore wrote: »
    We really like our dogs steam. Sometimes I just add juice and sometimes a little flavoring.

......dogs stream? :D
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    I don’t know you, but I know me. Every time I caved and said I’d have just one can a day, I was right back on 2-3 2 liter bottles a day. I couldn’t really quit until I really quit. Now I can have one, not one a day, just one, and still be okay, but I’m very aware of how easily I could fall right back down that hole. Water is great!
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    Mrscanmore wrote: »
    We really like our dogs steam. Sometimes I just add juice and sometimes a little flavoring.

I really hope this is supposed to be "sodastream". Otherwise you might want to get your dog to the vet. :p
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    Walmart has Clear American sodas that are really good.

they are good! i go in phases of drinking that. i really like the blackberry lemonade one but its not usually in stock at my Walmart....
  • dsc84
    dsc84 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    The Crystal Light/Drink mix above is a good suggestion. If you want the carbonation you could buy Tonic Water or Club Soda and add a bit of the mix to it to hit both wants. I fully understand what you are getting at. I'm the same way with Cookies. One cookie won't hurt me, but I don't want to start because I can't just have one cookie mentally. I know this about myself and I know that it's better to not partake and prevent over consumption. Sometimes you have to moderate by having zero.
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,984 Member
    Options
    From a cost point of view generic brand diet cola drinks will be cheaper than Diet Coke and IMO taste virtually the same.
  • swimmchick87
    swimmchick87 Posts: 458 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    I hated all of the sparkling water I tried until Waterloo. It's not going to have the flavor that pop does, obviously, but it's got a lot more flavor than others I've tried, and it's still 0 calories. I also found it to be a bit of an acquired taste. After drinking Waterloo for awhile I now really like most other sparkling water brands I try. Bubly is pretty flavorfull as well. I also find that for me it has to be super cold; best in a glass with ice.

FWIW, I still drink diet pop as well. Getting into the sparkling water was a way for me to stop drinking so much of it. I had it with all of my meals and snacks, as well as sometimes in between, and was often literally drinking 8 or more cans every single day. No, it didn't impact my weight loss, but there's no way having that much pop a day is good for you. Now I probably average 2 cans a day, and have gotten in the habit of only packing the sparkling water with my lunch.