Calorie Counter

Message Boards MFP Suggestions/Feedback
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Suggestive Friend Requests

rhtexasgalrhtexasgal Member Posts: 555 Member Member Posts: 555 Member
I just wondered whether anyone is getting friend requests that have suggestive pictures with bare legal girls (at least I hope they are legal) on the profile picture? Some of the bios are not in English. I have declined those friend requests but it seems to be happening more lately, and not just on the MFP platform! I am getting them on Twitter and Facebook too.

Replies

• cgrout78cgrout78 Member, Premium Posts: 1,658 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,658 Member
    yes...it's happening all over, they keep getting reported, but they keep popping up
  • Treyy_Millz_7Treyy_Millz_7 Member Posts: 23 Member Member Posts: 23 Member
    Yep! It's crazy - seeing these profiles pop up all over the place! Just report and block! Dunno why people are doing this on MFP, like what information are they hoping to obtain from people?!
  • fstricklfstrickl Member Posts: 807 Member Member Posts: 807 Member
    Yuuuup. I wish they’d put out an email warning members
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Member Posts: 9,016 Member Member Posts: 9,016 Member
    Yes. It’s a thing for sure. 👎🏼
  • dbanks80dbanks80 Member Posts: 3,657 Member Member Posts: 3,657 Member
    @Chef_Barbell didn't you get this?
  • lx1xlx1x Member Posts: 30,602 Member Member Posts: 30,602 Member
    Nope..

Might want to check your settings..
    g8ea5hafx9ai.png
    Have "find me" unchecked.. 🤷‍♂️

• Diatonic12Diatonic12 Member Posts: 20,417 Member Member Posts: 20,417 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Yes. It’s a thing for sure. 👎🏼

Are they deleting these people as they are reported. I've had a couple but I see they are gone now. How do I say this...um, they are from a different country.
  • Chef_BarbellChef_Barbell Member Posts: 6,233 Member Member Posts: 6,233 Member
    dbanks80 wrote: »
    @Chef_Barbell didn't you get this?

Yes I did... too funny 🤣