Calorie Counter

Message Boards MFP Suggestions/Feedback
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Default Credit/Debit Card

omoisio45omoisio45 Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member
I can't remove my debit card information because you require one card be set as the default. This is a security risk to not allow me to remove my own card information and is poor design. My only option to cancel my subscription is to switch the auto-renewal to "OFF", I can not have the added security of removing your ability to charge me. That is not a good system and should be changed.

Replies

• tinkerbellang83tinkerbellang83 Member, Premium Posts: 8,218 Member Member, Premium Posts: 8,218 Member
    omoisio45 wrote: »
    I can't remove my debit card information because you require one card be set as the default. This is a security risk to not allow me to remove my own card information and is poor design. My only option to cancel my subscription is to switch the auto-renewal to "OFF", I can not have the added security of removing your ability to charge me. That is not a good system and should be changed.

This is a forum of other members, not the support page monitored by their staff. Your best bet would be to contact MFP via the Help Page https://support.myfitnesspal.com/hc/en-us