20-something's support thread!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Hatsheput
    Hatsheput Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm Misty, 26yo, in the midwest, add me if you would like. I log every day.
  • jonye94
    jonye94 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone ☺️,
    My name is Jenn. I’m 27 years old. My goal is lose 25lbs of fat, while also building muscle and transforming my physique. I would love to connect with some amazing people who are determined to achieve their fitness and/or weight loss goals. Feel free to send me a friend request or message 💕
  • courtneyminus30
    courtneyminus30 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 27 and just getting started. I'm currently 190 and trying to make a change. My current goal is 160, but I've never been happy with my body at any weight (I've been 150, 130, 150, 140, 160, 180, 175, 185, now 190...) so I guess my biggest goal is to make the healthy changes that might make me feel good about my body. I struggle to be consistent and not give up. I also struggle with binge eating. Today I was prescribed phentermine, and I'm hoping that will help with both. It feels a little like I'm 'cheating,' but I haven't had much success on my own.
  • Kayllalla
    Kayllalla Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Kay,
    Iv been using this app for a little now and it has helped me loose weight. I eat around 1500 cal/day. Most of my diet is dairy free. But I am looking for positive people to help motivate me to stay on track! My diary is open.😁(I didn't do very well last week with my eating, a few cheat days but I would definitely look back at my previous weeks.)
  • jeff7252
    jeff7252 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I did put on a pandemic pound or two, but I'm more generally trying to turn occasional healthy choices into becoming more automatic healthy habits while I'm still in my 20s!