Calorie Counter

Message Boards MFP Suggestions/Feedback
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Journaling Section

wjohnson8742wjohnson8742 Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member
Hi there...

I like using this app on my laptop and logging as I go on my work desktop. Easier for me than working on my iPhone. Although, it would be great if the App was usable on my IPhone 6S. I don't want to buy a new phone yet which would currently be the requirement for me to load it on my phone.

Regarding a Journaling Section: My doctor would like me to start journaling -- other than food and exercise -- quick thoughts, aha moments, etc. Could you create a spot on the food page -- or maybe as a separate tab that would be available to print as part of the daily report to include with food and exercise notes? It would be helpful to have it with the same day to reference what I ate, how I exercised (or not) to print and share with my doc and for my review. It's easier for me to type than write out manually in a separate journal.

Also, it would be great if formatting were available in the food and exercise notes section as it here in the community section. Apostrophes come out as a code instead of text which is annoying when trying to read. Also, the alignment is centered instead of being left alignment making it difficult to read.

Understand I can use the blog and keep it private to myself but would love to have the journal section along with the day's record of food and exercise.

Thank you for your consideration.

Replies

• socajamsocajam Member, Premium Posts: 2,505 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2,505 Member
    Is there something wrong with : Today's Food Notes
    That seems to be exactly what you asking for