Vegetables

Options
13»

Replies

• whoami67
    whoami67 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I love almost all vegetables, but my most often consumed are probably broccoli (steamed until it is overcooked and mushy the way I like it best), mashed or riced cauliflower, buttered carrots or cabbage, roasted root vegetables, sliced tomatoes, and any kind of lettuce salad.
  • gigius72
    gigius72 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    It's a tough question. Your taste buds change and you will like different things, but it'll take time.
    If you like corn, you probably like sweet veggies. Make a salad with corn, some carrots, a little bell pepper (it has strong flavor so just use a little) and pick a green leafy vegetables to add. On the side make a salad dressing: blend some frozen fruit with a little bit of milk.
    With time reduce the sweet part of it and increase the other parts and add new veggies.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    One of my favorite ways to eat veggies...as hamburger salad!
    mpqvvjj4tiop.jpg
  • gerrysully93
    gerrysully93 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What’s everyone’s favorite vegetables? I struggle to eat anything besides corn so just trying to get some ideas

Well man if you sruggle tobget them in put them in a shake broccoli spinach blueberrries strawberry bannana coliflower and asparagus sounds bad but is suprisingly good
  • gigius72
    gigius72 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    What’s everyone’s favorite vegetables? I struggle to eat anything besides corn so just trying to get some ideas

Well man if you sruggle tobget them in put them in a shake broccoli spinach blueberrries strawberry bannana coliflower and asparagus sounds bad but is suprisingly good

You're my hero now. You actually can eat asparagus raw? I tried to blend them once for and asparagus soup, I kept spitting fibers the whole day lmao
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    gigius72 wrote: »

You're my hero now. You actually can eat asparagus raw? I tried to blend them once for and asparagus soup, I kept spitting fibers the whole day lmao

You have to cut off the fibrous ends!