2/21/21
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Water: 9 cups

I did everything I could to get my water in lol
  • aquitteriamnot
    aquitteriamnot Posts: 78 Member
    @rawrxamberx Great. I drink 4-5 or more 16.9 oz bottles a day. I can drink room temperature water faster than cold water. I also keep a bottle next to the bed and I drink some every time I wake up. I don’t have many other beverages that I drink except sparkling water with some meals.

Try flavor enhancers.
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Date: 02/20
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 7466
    Water: 96

Just for today 2/21: WW27, 5000steps 🚶‍♀️, 18hrs IF , read bible plan , read chapters 📚, Daily calm, walk 30 min, 🧘‍♀️YWA D21
    RDBBD5

Yesterday 2/20: WW26👍🏻, 5000steps 🚶‍♀️👍🏻, 18hrs IF 👍🏻, read bible plan 👍🏻, read chapters 📚👍🏻, Daily calm👍🏻, walk 30 min👍🏻, 🧘‍♀️YWA D20👍🏻
    RDBBD5
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,470 Member
    Sunday 22 February
    Track: no
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes

Steps: 7968
    Water: 80 oz
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    MUAC for 2/21:
    Exercised: yes - 25-minute walk with the pooch

A late afternoon Premiere Protein Shake (chocolate) really stemmed my appetite.

@HASWLRS - Great plan to lose that last "old" pound and start March fresh! You can do it!

@prehistoricmoongoddess - I am also short (5'3"), so can relate to your struggles. Your calculations were insightful - thanks! I was allowed 1,350 by my nutritionist, for someone of moderate activity, but not able to deduct exercise. However, I think she must have counted exercise towards my being considered moderate. If I am not able to lose weight at 1,350--which I haven't even been hitting consistently--I may need to reduce it as you have.

• @prehistoricmoongoddess - I am also short (5'3"), so can relate to your struggles. Your calculations were insightful - thanks! I was allowed 1,350 by my nutritionist, for someone of moderate activity, but not able to deduct exercise. However, I think she must have counted exercise towards my being considered moderate. If I am not able to lose weight at 1,350--which I haven't even been hitting consistently--I may need to reduce it as you have.

It doesn't matter if I set my weigh loss goal as half a pound a week or anything up to 2lb a week, it still says calories need to be 1200 a day. Obviously, the settings can't all be correct, so something has to change. I can see why some people like me might wonder why they are not losing 2lb a week while following the guidelines.

I try to eat between 1100 and 1200, and get as many exercise calories as I can manage to, which isn't many at the moment, and I think I'm averaging 1lb a week.

I must be doing something right as I've lost around 35lbs, but it only takes a few extra calories to put me in reverse. 1200 is not many to play with. It takes will power to only have 3 grams of butter on my only slice of toast, with my 4oz of milk as a drink or choose to have milk on my 30 grams of cereal.

• annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Up another pound - this is an interesting thing to watch. Things to note: skipped one meal yesterday, most cals at dinner. Pollen is off the charts, even my eczema is acting up on my fingers. Did yoga and a shorter walk. Had a stressful evening with an HOA meeting, but slept well after that with great dreams.

2/21/2021
    Exercise: yes - yoga and a walk
    Water: 80
    Steps: 4127
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member

@prehistoricmoongoddess - I am also short (5'3"), so can relate to your struggles. Your calculations were insightful - thanks! I was allowed 1,350 by my nutritionist, for someone of moderate activity, but not able to deduct exercise. However, I think she must have counted exercise towards my being considered moderate. If I am not able to lose weight at 1,350--which I haven't even been hitting consistently--I may need to reduce it as you have.

It doesn't matter if I set my weigh loss goal as half a pound a week or anything up to 2lb a week, it still says calories need to be 1200 a day. Obviously, the settings can't all be correct, so something has to change. I can see why some people like me might wonder why they are not losing 2lb a week while following the guidelines.

I try to eat between 1100 and 1200, and get as many exercise calories as I can manage to, which isn't many at the moment, and I think I'm averaging 1lb a week.

I must be doing something right as I've lost around 35lbs, but it only takes a few extra calories to put me in reverse. 1200 is not many to play with. It takes will power to only have 3 grams of butter on my only slice of toast, with my 4oz of milk as a drink or choose to have milk on my 30 grams of cereal.

You have incredible willpower! And 35 pounds is a great achievement - even more so since you are a petite person.
  • DaffyGirl88

@prehistoricmoongoddess MFP will not go below 1200 calories no matter what the settings as that is considered to be the least amount of calories a person needs to be healthy. Not here to debate that number, just stating why you will not see one below that.

• @prehistoricmoongoddess - I am also short (5'3"), so can relate to your struggles. Your calculations were insightful - thanks! I was allowed 1,350 by my nutritionist, for someone of moderate activity, but not able to deduct exercise. However, I think she must have counted exercise towards my being considered moderate. If I am not able to lose weight at 1,350--which I haven't even been hitting consistently--I may need to reduce it as you have.

@prehistoricmoongoddess MFP will not go below 1200 calories no matter what the settings as that is considered to be the least amount of calories a person needs to be healthy. Not here to debate that number, just stating why you will not see one below that.

Oh, yes, I understand that. That's my reason for writing what I have. So many people can eat back their exercise calories, but for me it's impossible as I need those to lose weight when eating close to 1200 calories. I cannot just lower my calories by 500 or even 250 as it takes me too low. I would gain weight on 1400 calories as that is over my maintenance level.

You have incredible willpower! And 35 pounds is a great achievement - even more so since you are a petite person.

Thank you. I'm determined to succeed this time around.
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Date: 02/21
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 7467
    Water: 96

Just for today 2/22: WW28, 5000steps 🚶‍♀️, 20hrs IF , read bible plan , read chapters 📚, Daily calm, walk 30 min, 🧘‍♀️YWA D22
    RDBBD5

Yesterday 2/21: WW27👍🏻, 5000steps 🚶‍♀️👍🏻, 18hrs IF 👍🏻, read bible plan 👍🏻, read chapters 📚👍🏻, Daily calm👍🏻, walk 30 min👍🏻, 🧘‍♀️YWA D21👍🏻
    RDBBD5
  • DaffyGirl88

Oh, yes, I understand that. That's my reason for writing what I have. So many people can eat back their exercise calories, but for me it's impossible as I need those to lose weight when eating close to 1200 calories. I cannot just lower my calories by 500 or even 250 as it takes me too low. I would gain weight on 1400 calories as that is over my maintenance level.

@prehistoricmoongoddess Gotcha. I don't eat mine back either, more because I don't trust the calculations, nor do I always trust my weighing & measuring. I hope that any exercise calories I earn (which are few in the winter months) will cover those errors.
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    2/22/21
    Exercise: yes - 30 min beach body video & 30 min elliptical
    Steps: 11,686
    Water: 110.7oz
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    user name = maryc11
    Date = Monday February 22,2021 7:23PM