My 2 year Anniversary On My Fitness Pal

Options

Replies

• sunrise611
    sunrise611 Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look wonderful and I bet you feel wonderful as well! that is quite an accomplishment!

I recently passed my 10-year anniversary on here. I discovered MFP in 2011, and lost 30 pounds almost a year later in 2012. I've been with MFP ever since.

Keep going and remember it's a life commitment to your health. You've GOT this, Girl!
  • anndeemarie
    anndeemarie Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Congratulation!!!
  • felixramostabuloc
    felixramostabuloc Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Nice 👍
  • mpkpbk2015
    mpkpbk2015 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    sunrise611 wrote: »
    Congratulations! You look wonderful and I bet you feel wonderful as well! that is quite an accomplishment!

I recently passed my 10-year anniversary on here. I discovered MFP in 2011, and lost 30 pounds almost a year later in 2012. I've been with MFP ever since.

Keep going and remember it's a life commitment to your health. You've GOT this, Girl!

Thank you, I think I am going to be here a long time too. I am committed to staying healthy and not yo-yo any more. I have lots of support on my news feed and the MFP community. Have a great weekend and congrats on your 10 yr. anniversary. wow.
  • mpkpbk2015
    Options
    Nice 👍
    Nice 👍

Thank you Felix for the compliment. Have a great weekend.
  • mpkpbk2015
    Options
    Congratulation!!!

Thank youvery much appreciate the support.
  • mpkpbk2015
    Options
    coblujay wrote: »
    What an incredible journey! You are such an inspiration. I love the new look!! :)

Thank you, I am just getting use to the curls and adjustment I am use to my hair being straight but I agree I like it too. Appreciate your support.
  • mpkpbk2015
    Options
    Congratulations on exceeding your goal and maintaining. I am currently enjoying reading one of your older threads in motivation forum. You look so vibrant now. Wishing you continuing success with your future goals.

Thank you so much, for some reason the system stopped accepting my blogs I am going to try again in the fall. right now I am busy gardening it's great exercise and keeps me busy and relieves stress and you can't eat if you have on gloves and have dirt on your hands. a little gardener humor. So keep an eye out for my blogs in the fall.
  • mpkpbk2015
    Options
    congrats on your amazing progress

Thank you appreciate the support you look amazing heavy lifting. Very inspiring. I have worked a little with weights but nothing like what you have in your photo. wow
  • mpkpbk2015
    Options
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    Your new look: Fabulous. Congratulations!

Thank you Ann, I appreciate the support. It is how I reached my goal and what I attribute my ability to maintaining it to. My determination to stay healthy and fit. And all my wonderful and supportive friends at MFP.
  • mpkpbk2015
    Options
    So Inspiring! You look amazing. Thank you for sharing your journey.

First I want to say thanks for your support. and second you are the first toodles I have met online. My big sister in Maryland name is Toodles and she is my biggest supporter. I just texted her and told her someone else has her name. Thank you for the compliment sometimes I look in the mirror and I can't believe it's me. I share my story because I want to let everyone know it's possible and never to late to do this. I just turned 67 this year and have never felt better in my life and my doctor said I probably added 10 years to my life by taking the weight off. So good luck on your journey no matter where you are in it, know that anything is possible.
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,425 Member
    Options
    mpkpbk2015 wrote: »
    Just to update everyone it's Thanksgiving and I am thankful that I am maintaining my weight and I have not slid back. I have not gained I have actually lost over 100 pounds 105 to be exact so I have a 5-pound cushion. I had a relatively normal portion-controlled thanksgiving dinner. A protein shake for breakfast and lunch on Thanksgiving day so I saved all my carbs for dinner. I have a tablespoon of each dish and logged everything I have actually logged in 371 days straight on Thanksgiving day. So everyone reading this know you can do this. Just hang in there and take it one day, one bite at a time and be your best self every day. God Bless and Happy Holidays. zdzlvf1bahb7.jpg old me
    vxjjew5yutq6.jpg me now this thanksgiving

I love this happy, sassy, picture!!!!
  • urban287
    urban287 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Great job! You're an inspiration to eveyone that is on here...!!!
  • sknowwoman
    sknowwoman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!! Congratulations
  • mpkpbk2015
    Options
    mpkpbk2015 wrote: »
    Just to update everyone it's Thanksgiving and I am thankful that I am maintaining my weight and I have not slid back. I have not gained I have actually lost over 100 pounds 105 to be exact so I have a 5-pound cushion. I had a relatively normal portion-controlled thanksgiving dinner. A protein shake for breakfast and lunch on Thanksgiving day so I saved all my carbs for dinner. I have a tablespoon of each dish and logged everything I have actually logged in 371 days straight on Thanksgiving day. So everyone reading this know you can do this. Just hang in there and take it one day, one bite at a time and be your best self every day. God Bless and Happy Holidays. zdzlvf1bahb7.jpg old me
    vxjjew5yutq6.jpg me now this thanksgiving

I love this happy, sassy, picture!!!!

Thank you I am really happy I am off the serial dieter merry-go-round. The holidays are usually hard this is hump one so now I am confident I can make it through Christmas just fine that's the reason for the sassy attitude in the photo.
  • mpkpbk2015
    Options
    urban287 wrote: »
    Great job! You're an inspiration to eveyone that is on here...!!!

thank you I feel we have to support each other and let everybody know it can be done. if we all stick together and support each other on the journey.
  • mpkpbk2015
    Options
    sknowwoman wrote: »
    Wonderful!! Congratulations

Thank you for your support and have a great holiday season. And good luck on your journey.
  • mirianyusm
    mirianyusm Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success. You look beautiful. I lost 50 pounds and have around 30 more to go and you are an inspiration.
  • mpkpbk2015
    Options
    mirianyusm wrote: »
    Congratulations on your success. You look beautiful. I lost 50 pounds and have around 30 more to go and you are an inspiration.

Congrats on your loss. I am coming up on my 3 year anniversary now Have maintained at goal and actually lost an extra 5 pounds so hang in there you can lose those last 30 the key is to keep on logging every day. Today is day 415 this time around I decided to try to make it to at least 2 years of daily logging. Know that I and all the other members at MFP are with you on this journey.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!