Myfitnesspal

Message Boards MFP Suggestions/Feedback
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Fitbit steps STILL not syncing

gavrob1802gavrob1802 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
It’s been close to 2 weeks now that my Fitbit steps haven’t been syncing with MyFitnessPal; I keep seeing the status reports that MFP are aware of the problem. Is the ever going to be a resolution?

Replies

• durdendurden Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 571 MFP Staff Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 571 MFP Staff
    You can follow along with updates on this issue here; https://support.myfitnesspal.com/hc/en-us/articles/360055436451. Our team has been updating that page nearly every day as we have new info to share.
  • NyrilNyril Member Posts: 6 Member Member Posts: 6 Member
    Problem is back. Sucks cuz now it's like we need to move to a different fitness app since eMFP stops working so often :(
  • midlifemomstermidlifemomster Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    I am having the same problem. I have tried every possible way of disconnecting, connecting, hard shut-off, doing it on my phone, trying the same on the websites... and then I see the steps have been added a day late (if I look at yesterday on myfitnesspal, the steps are there). Anyone else?
    Page no longer exists. But the problem sure does... I hear "Lose It" is a fantastic app. And if I'm gonna pay premium it will be for an app that syncs consistently...
    edited April 3
  • muoio77muoio77 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Beyond frustrating at this point that syncing happens so late ... or not at all!
  • Hope228Hope228 Member Posts: 335 Member Member Posts: 335 Member
    Once again ( repeat of February) mine won't sync at all.
  • jackiebut3jackiebut3 Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member
    I am having the same problem. I cannot get my FitBit to sync with MyFitnesspal. I now wish I had not paid for premium.
  • hippyleafhippyleaf Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    So frustrating fitbit and my fitness pal not syncing at all...
  • KickassAmazon76KickassAmazon76 Member Posts: 3,485 Member Member Posts: 3,485 Member
    Yep.. Same problem here (and for my mom... I am her tech support). Following this thread.
    jackiebut3 wrote: »
    I am having the same problem. I cannot get my FitBit to sync with MyFitnesspal. I now wish I had not paid for premium.

Rather pay premium to another app so that it syncs with fitbit...
  • ChelseaNelly91ChelseaNelly91 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Same here
  • MrAstroMrAstro Member Posts: 21 Member Member Posts: 21 Member
    Driving me up the wall. I have too many recipes on MFP which makes it hard to jump to something else but it may come to that.
  • janejellyrolljanejellyroll Member, Premium Posts: 25,223 Member Member, Premium Posts: 25,223 Member
    Nyril wrote: »
    Page no longer exists. But the problem sure does... I hear "Lose It" is a fantastic app. And if I'm gonna pay premium it will be for an app that syncs consistently...

I think this link should work: https://support.myfitnesspal.com/hc/en-us/articles/360056777832-2021-Messaging-Regarding-the-Status-of-our-Fitbit-Integration
    Yup. That's the new one. They move it around. Either way. Issue is still have one today. Sigh....
    And now I can't even get food to sync to my fitbit app... it stopped at lunch so I see half of what I ate today...
  • Rovert5Rovert5 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    I was considering trying the premium version until I read how long this issue has been ongoing with Fitbit. I have also read on various threads that people with premium also have the same issue. Now I am wondering if I should start looking for another app.
  • kdotr123kdotr123 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Same problem here. Very frustrating.
  • dwardansondwardanson Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    Same problem here: inconsistent syncing with fitbit. Get partial info on some days, other days only exercise isn't syncing. I thought this was a recent issue due to sale of MFP but clearly it's been ongoing & they have not id'd root cause to correct. Will be holding off on upgrading for a while.
  • rebeccat6190rebeccat6190 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    I've been having sync issues since Friday as well. It's like the 2 apps aren't talking at all - my updates from MFP haven't been showing up in Fitbit and my steps have not been transferring over. I tried disconnecting them and reconnecting them (which the phone app would not allow me to do, it kept glitching every time I tried to disconnect them, so I had to pull out my laptop to accomplish this) with no resolution.
  • owholmes3owholmes3 Member, Premium Posts: 2 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2 Member
    Same here. MFP will not sync with my Fitbit to acquire my step info. MFP has not synced my step info since Saturday, April 3rd despite disconnecting my Fitbit from MFP and re-connecting my Fitbit (as instructed by MFP). Now, what?! 🤷🏻‍♂️