Myfitnesspal

Message Boards MFP Suggestions/Feedback
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Help! Inappropriate Friend Requests Pics

Replies

• Cat0703aCat0703a Member Posts: 6,235 Member Member Posts: 6,235 Member
    Not 100% sure on this one; second profile photo doesn't leave much to the imagination but main photo is fine. Old profile, no friends so worth a moderator's look: tateamy00

• sugaraddict4321sugaraddict4321 Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 14,166 MFP Moderator Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 14,166 MFP Moderator
    @panthers89 @bluetail6 @slade51 @diatonic12 @heybales @cat0703a
    Thank you all. Since there weren't so many reports yesterday (my time zone) I thought we were getting ahead of them. I guess not as much as I thought!
    :astonished:
  • ccrdragonccrdragon Member Posts: 2,879 Member Member Posts: 2,879 Member
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Not 100% sure on this one; second profile photo doesn't leave much to the imagination but main photo is fine. Old profile, no friends so worth a moderator's look: tateamy00

This happened to one of my regular friends on the site. She was inactive for awhile, and while her first 3 profile pix showed a young black lady, a fourth picure was added of a white girl with her hand in her bra (and she started posting stuff in Cyrillic). Luckily, my friend came back and re-claimed her profile (and deleted the offensive picture).
  • Panthers89Panthers89 Member Posts: 134 Member Member Posts: 134 Member
    Arrived as a friend request a few minutes ago:

malihen2001
  • solieco1solieco1 Member, Premium Posts: 1,467 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,467 Member
    Kayla Tyler1212 Here's another on @Alex
  • 142jmh142jmh Member Posts: 74 Member Member Posts: 74 Member
    inappropriate friend request: rmgibson32
  • Ikeeptrying2Ikeeptrying2 Member Posts: 150 Member Member Posts: 150 Member
    heybales wrote: »
    Since it seems there is still plenty of old accounts unused for the likely automated hacking to take advantage of - perhaps it would be smart to do a purge now of any accounts not logged into for 1 yr or 9 or 6 months.

That unused a person is likely to forget login anyway, and create a new account.

Of course that won't do anything for these current issues since they show logged into now.
    Unless there are records of last login and then prior login!

It's not like MFP needs to show to investors now some inflated subscription number to get their interest.

Agreed.. Or perhaps the technology group does something 'technology based' to grab these... Shouldn't have to rely on users to do this..

I've received a handful within the last few days and to keep grabbing their names and coming back here is not something I'm going to do. Sorry...
    edited February 23
  • L1zardQueenL1zardQueen Member Posts: 8,392 Member Member Posts: 8,392 Member
    Alanamarie1122
  • goal06082021goal06082021 Member Posts: 524 Member Member Posts: 524 Member
    Got another one:
    Lowlandsfreak
  • SunnyBunBun79SunnyBunBun79 Member Posts: 1,058 Member Member Posts: 1,058 Member
    Got another one from a " Rylankford " . please delete!
  • alteredsteve175alteredsteve175 Member Posts: 2,323 Member Member Posts: 2,323 Member
    Another one today

Pamtull1
  • InHimLinInHimLin Member Posts: 22 Member Member Posts: 22 Member
    I just declined a friend request from a half nude woman. Her name is Anne W1103.

This is terrible.. I've been on MFP two other times and nothing like this happened. This is the second time this week I've received inappropriate requests. If I get any more I'm dropping out.
    edited February 24
  • TerythaTerytha Member Posts: 1,956 Member Member Posts: 1,956 Member
    It's funny, they all link to the same website ending in .sexy.

I accepted the requests of a couple, got screen grabs of the links and emailed them to Support before deleting them again.

I do this kind of weeding for my company on Twitter every few weeks. No matter where you are, the internet is what it is.
  • DancingMoosieDancingMoosie Member Posts: 6,774 Member Member Posts: 6,774 Member
    Alex900brunel
  • suzyjmcd2suzyjmcd2 Member Posts: 290 Member Member Posts: 290 Member
    Sasquatch555
  • speyerjspeyerj Member Posts: 1,086 Member Member Posts: 1,086 Member
    Liang259 Please delete this account - has a laughably inappropriate profile picture.
  • Minion_training_programMinion_training_program Member Posts: 9,395 Member Member Posts: 9,395 Member
    Got another one

Area_man51
  • FuzzipegFuzzipeg Member Posts: 2,037 Member Member Posts: 2,037 Member
    TCMuslar: old account has 3 friends 2 m no profiles