2+ months & 20 lbs ⬇️ πŸ’ƒπŸΎ

Options
HealthyVibes36
HealthyVibes36 Posts: 8 Member
edited February 2021 in Success Stories
I started my health journey on 11.27.2020 and have lost 20 lbs so farπŸ™ŒπŸ½

Each day presents new challenges to overcome, but I'm learning to take better care of me.❀

Replies

• befree13
    befree13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Do you have any tips?
  • dferris40
    dferris40 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yay!! I know how much a pat in the back can mean to someone who reached such a goal, so let me give you one!! You inspire me to knuckle down and reach my goals. Thank you. Wishing you best of health and happiness!
  • AlannaWulf194
    AlannaWulf194 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • stringsNlinks
    stringsNlinks Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! 20 lbs is a huge accomplishment - you must feel amazing!
  • pysickleah
    pysickleah Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Woohooo! So proud of you for all your hard work!
  • RachJ1991
    RachJ1991 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That's Awesome!! keep it up :) You can do this!
  • Amaris_uk
    Amaris_uk Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Well gone! That's fab!!
  • Littlepeeper
    Littlepeeper Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I think that is the same as losing a automobile wheel! Incredible!
  • HealthyVibes36
    HealthyVibes36 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    befree13 wrote: Β»
    Do you have any tips?

I'd say for me I had to start celebrating little wins to keep inspired each day. And if a weigh in shows .2 lbs lost, I put it in visual form like 2 oz of chicken - so I can see it does mean something and it adds up. Hang in there and be kind to yourself ❀
  • kona_tom
    kona_tom Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Very motivational for me to hear your story
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    Options
    I want to congratulate you on your success. Hang in there and you can go as far as you want. I started 09/01/20, and I'm half-way to goal. I love how you celebrate the "little wins" in a visual fashion. Way to go!! :):)
  • ynot1234567890
    ynot1234567890 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    It's all about the little victories. The journey is as all journeys are 1 step at a time. I find every few days there is a small victory on the weight loss journey. Whether it be down the next pound, another notch tighter on the belt, a little less pain in your knee, a little less winded, etc.

Re-concentrated my efforts since the beginning of the year and now 6 weeks in, down 25lbs with another 28 to go. Calories in, calories out, stay with it and enjoy the wins along the way.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!