Replies

• GummiMundi
    GummiMundi Posts: 396 Member
    lorrpb wrote: »
    yirara wrote: »
    lorrpb wrote: »
    yirara wrote: »
    mariomicro wrote: »
    @yirara I just wanted to add: search Dr. Benjamin Bikman's videos on Youtube. He's done a lot of research on the insulin to glucagon ratio, which, indirectly, deals with glycogen stores and will do a better job than I do at explaining the topic. Don't be put off by the fact he's often a guest of pro-keto channels, because what he deals with is of more general interest.

Thanks a lot, I'll have a look. I assume it's not a Doctor Fung kind of person but an actual scientist? :D

On that note: I have data! Lots of data! (meh, all in an image table!) Will be difficult to pull something useful out, but I go digging tonight. And I still have a couple of papers to read on glycogen stores.

Is Dr Fung an actual person or is this an Asian Hate slur?! >:)

Excuse me? A quick google would have told you everything you need to know.

I did google and Dr Fung gave no results, hence my question. 🤷🏻‍♀️

That is really odd. I googled Dr Fung, just out of curiosity (even though I have heard him mentioned around here several times), and it gave me 34,400,000 results. :o Even if not all of those results are of the same person, I guess he's even more "famous" than I thought.
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,329 Member
    This is very old, but @heybales I finally know what's wrong with me. I'm able to run, and to walk uphill, and lots of other stuff!