Anybody back.. again?!?

Options
2»

Replies

• BabySnow
    BabySnow Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Right here! 5th times the charm??? I don’t know about you guys but if it doesn’t stick I’m gonna have to replace all my clothes!! Perfect time to start again with things getting better with vaccines coming 💉

What do you mean “gonna have to..” I’m already having to buy new clothes!! 😭😭 The lowest I’ve ever been in my life.. was 155.. so I set a goal of 150.. with a more realistic goal of 175.. I haven’t seen ONEderland in a minute.
  • BabySnow
    Options
    Here I am - back again too! Like most others here I too am on the vicious lose and gain cycle. Recently I had a knee replacement coupled with covid isolation and well you know the results..added pounds. I seriously want to lose 100 pounds and just feel good again. I am hoping to motivate and be motivated so if anyone wants to be supportive and be supported let’s connect! We all have a need which is why we are here trying again which is great because together we can do this!

I sent you a friend request! I have chronic pain and had a three level spinal fusion in 2017.. hello weight gain.. permanent spinal cord stimulator placed in 2019.. weight gain!! Covid hospitalization.. weight gain!! I have about 90 pounds I want to lose but will be happy with 65!
  • BabySnow
    Options
    CM_73 wrote: »
    I'm constantly on and off here, must be well over 10 years now. Trying again, again!

Ha!! Exact same doll!!
  • WaterLily82
    WaterLily82 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Such a rollercoaster ride but way less fun! But here we go again!! I have a long way to go so my philosophy is be patient. Just let it happen. Make permanent changes and try not to fall back into bad habits.
  • Vegetadad
    Vegetadad Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Always back and forth for me. Ughhhh
  • ej_maries
    ej_maries Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm am on and off this app all the time. Mainly use it when I have to follow a specific diet for health/gut reasons. Welcome back! I think I sent you a friend request
  • shoppycrazy
    shoppycrazy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for this thread. I feel less alone. I just bought a bunch of new clothes for spring/summer in the largest sizes I've ever needed. :( But I thought: I can't squeeze into my "thin" clothes. I can't even wear my old "fat" clothes. And, no, it's not reasonable to put pressure on myself to reach a certain weight by summer. This way I'll be comfortable -- and face reality -- while I restart my plan. At least I 100% know what works for me to get to my goal, because I've done it before. Like Nike, I have to Just Do It! 😉

Lots of love to ya'll,
    Lisa
  • BabySnow
    Options
    Such a rollercoaster ride but way less fun! But here we go again!! I have a long way to go so my philosophy is be patient. Just let it happen. Make permanent changes and try not to fall back into bad habits.

Always the rollercoaster!! But I agree.. permanently make adjustments.. and don’t fall into old ruts!!
    Vegetadad wrote: »
    Always back and forth for me. Ughhhh

Same story, different day!
    ej_maries wrote: »
    I'm am on and off this app all the time. Mainly use it when I have to follow a specific diet for health/gut reasons. Welcome back! I think I sent you a friend request

Thank you! And I accepted!! ☺️
    Thank you so much for this thread. I feel less alone. I just bought a bunch of new clothes for spring/summer in the largest sizes I've ever needed. :( But I thought: I can't squeeze into my "thin" clothes. I can't even wear my old "fat" clothes. And, no, it's not reasonable to put pressure on myself to reach a certain weight by summer. This way I'll be comfortable -- and face reality -- while I restart my plan. At least I 100% know what works for me to get to my goal, because I've done it before. Like Nike, I have to Just Do It! 😉

Lots of love to ya'll,
    Lisa

I totally understand.. I’ve been buying clothes thinking.. I don’t care.. I’m happy with myself.. which is my biggest problem!! But I came across a picture from about 15 years ago.. and couldn’t believe how skinny I was.. when I thought I was “fat”. 😭😭 So now that picture is hanging on my mirror for motivation!
  • CorkVander
    CorkVander Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same here! First joined in 2015! Even yoyoing my entire life but done with it. Just going slow and steady.