Aug 2020-Feb 2021, down 53lbs! (Before & After photos)

2»

Replies

• lorabelllee
    lorabelllee Posts: 54 Member
    Great job! Keep it up! You look fab!
  • TeresaFrey
    TeresaFrey Posts: 3 Member
    Great results and dedication to daily habits. All of our weight loss journey's are the sum of the decisions we make every day. Way to stay consistent. I still have a long way to go, your pics are inspiring and it is important to remember it takes time and sometimes hard to notice the changes little by little, great before and after. Way to go !
  • jgracelowe
    jgracelowe Posts: 1 Member
    Thanks for sharing...so inspiring! Good for you!
  • kiran6002
    kiran6002 Posts: 52 Member
    Amazing results! Any tips for us that really helped you? X
  • remedieigotcha
    remedieigotcha Posts: 51 Member
    edited February 2021
    @kiran6002 It really is about making healthy eating choices and portion control, first and foremost, to drop the weight. I also participate in virtual fitness classes at my school for strength training to tighten and cardio that helped me lose more weight, or I jog 2 miles around my neighborhood (my go-to when I really want to move the scale). But I drop weight without working out as long as I watch what I eat and drink mainly water (albeit at a slower pace). Oh, I also had to stop sleeping within 2-3hrs of eating, which was a major issue for me. And if I happen to have something not so healthy to eat, I make sure I earn it with a workout.
  • prikoza
    prikoza Posts: 11 Member
    Huge difference if you ask me :) Keep up the good work!
  • caseydimples
    caseydimples Posts: 173 Member
    I love your pics! They really show the difference your loss has made. Excellent work, you look great!
  • AidaF430
    AidaF430 Posts: 173 Member
    That is great progress! Keep it going. Very inspiring, thanks for sharing. :)
  • Cyulrichsen
    Cyulrichsen Posts: 12 Member
    Nice! <3
  • Hard work sure pays off. Congrats on your progress!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!