Myfitnesspal

Message Boards MFP Suggestions/Feedback
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Can't log in to app

iamwhatiamnotiamwhatiamnot Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
Yesterday on the app I was getting no Internet connection message on the main screen. Couldn't search for any new foods. I logged out and tried to log back in today and now can't get back in since it says it can't connect to server. Is this a known issue? I uninstalled and reinstalled the app with no luck. I can log in on desktop so there is nothing wrong with my email and password

Replies

• DancingMoosieDancingMoosie Member Posts: 7,112 Member Member Posts: 7,112 Member
    Sometimes mine does that. I just wait it out. No need to uninstall the app. Perhaps just close it and maybe restart the phone.
  • durdendurden Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 606 MFP Staff Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 606 MFP Staff
    Sorry you're having that issue. Unfortunately this board is not frequented by MFP staff and other members are typically not the best resource for troubleshooting software. That being said, our support team is more than able to help with this sort of thing if you reach out through the proper channels, and should be able to get you back up and running.

To reach our support team for assistance, please visit https://myfitnesspal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us or email directly to [email protected]

I hope that helps!
  • MarkCiccarelloMarkCiccarello Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    I've been trying to recover my old account for hours. One of the most miserable experiences of my Internet life. Done with your app. Your developers are incompetent.