Welcome to Debate Club! Please be aware that this is a space for respectful debate, and that your ideas will be challenged here. Please remember to critique the argument, not the author.

COVID19 - To Vaccinate or To Not Vaccinate

1161718192022»

Replies

• lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,899 Member
    lkpducky wrote: »
    ythannah wrote: »
    The manufacturers are not responsible for any grievous harm or death they cause and you get a free donut with the jab..Seriously, knowing this makes you think "it's for your health"?

LIES! There is no free donut with the vaccination!

But that's not a bad idea. Maybe I'll reward myself with a paid-for donut after the whole needle ordeal.

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/national-international/you-dont-have-to-be-vaccinated-to-get-free-krispy-kreme-doughnut/2560977/

Waiting for folks to start arguing about whether Krispy Kreme donuts are the best ever or are disgusting or whether they would rather get free bagels

I'm in favor of that argument. I don't get why people like KKs, but I've heard they are much better fresh and warm and I've never had them that way. Definitely would prefer bagels to donuts as my free option, though.
  • lkpducky
    lkpducky Posts: 16,636 Member
    lemurcat2 wrote: »
    lkpducky wrote: »
    ythannah wrote: »
    The manufacturers are not responsible for any grievous harm or death they cause and you get a free donut with the jab..Seriously, knowing this makes you think "it's for your health"?

LIES! There is no free donut with the vaccination!

But that's not a bad idea. Maybe I'll reward myself with a paid-for donut after the whole needle ordeal.

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/national-international/you-dont-have-to-be-vaccinated-to-get-free-krispy-kreme-doughnut/2560977/

Waiting for folks to start arguing about whether Krispy Kreme donuts are the best ever or are disgusting or whether they would rather get free bagels

I'm in favor of that argument. I don't get why people like KKs, but I've heard they are much better fresh and warm and I've never had them that way. Definitely would prefer bagels to donuts as my free option, though.

I remember you posting that on the bagels vs donuts thread. :)
This discussion has been closed.