Myfitnesspal

Message Boards MFP Suggestions/Feedback
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Meal delete or move

davebooth1946davebooth1946 Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member
Is it possible to delete a meal or to move to a different day?

Replies

• cmriversidecmriverside Member Posts: 31,133 Member Member Posts: 31,133 Member
    On the web version you can click "Quick Tools" to copy it to another day, but then you have to delete it line by line on the page on which you want to remove it.
  • StoochinStoochin Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Not as a one-click option.

You can save a meal and then add it where you'd like, or copy the meal to the same section of a different day (limited to previous 7 days).
    edited March 18
  • MySweetLaviniaMySweetLavinia Member Posts: 84 Member Member Posts: 84 Member
    I do wish they would add a meal delete option. Having to delete line by line can be very time consuming if you've made a mistake (e.g., copied a meal to the wrong place or something).
  • DallasFilbyDallasFilby Member Posts: 5 Member Member Posts: 5 Member
    I think it'd be a great feature to be able to delete multiple food entries, perhaps just have check boxes next to each food item we add and then the ability to select them and select delete. I often add a meal that has ten or more ingredients only to find i need to delete it as i decided to choose something else.
  • Lamt7Lamt7 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    I also would like the feature of being able to delete meals from my meals and foods from my foods. I have redone the foods in my diet and need to be able to delete these old meals from years past! Please consider our requests soon! Thank you.