Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Getting Started
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Accountability buddies

roz0810roz0810 Member Posts: 413 Member Member Posts: 413 Member
Hey everyone. I'm back again after a few months off the app. Back at my heaviest! 😕 Looking for some accountability buddies or anyone who just wants to check in with each other 😊

Replies

• spiritedvwspiritedvw Member Posts: 4 Member Member Posts: 4 Member
    Good morning! I'm just getting started with using community on the app - would be happy to have you as an accountability buddy. Could we have a practice of sharing an accomplishment from the day? I feel so much better when I put my focus there and leave off the self criticism!
  • malevolentmusemalevolentmuse Member Posts: 133 Member Member Posts: 133 Member
    Good morning and welcome back. Coming back is never easy, but it shows commitment. You can do this!
  • sassyf1442sassyf1442 Member Posts: 5 Member Member Posts: 5 Member
    Hey ladies and gentlemen I would also like some accountability buddies to help me along the way I’m also good at giving folks a nudge x😁
  • roz0810roz0810 Member Posts: 413 Member Member Posts: 413 Member
    have added you all. thank you ❤️
    Yesterday I kept a food diary, and worked 90 minutes in the garden which kept me well within my goals
    @spiritedvw Well done :) that's great
    Have been getting outside to work in the garden now that the weather is gorgeous - Exercising gives me more flexibility with my food choices, and I'm grateful to be burning more calories than I'm taking in. Love this app.
  • Sully8331Sully8331 Member Posts: 14 Member Member Posts: 14 Member
    Hi everyone. Back here again with determination to stay focused. Would love to see other people's progress and struggles. My journey is complicated, but I'm learning to simplify it! Not sure how to add people, so feel free to add Thanks
    #DieSkinny
    spiritedvw wrote: »
    Good morning! I'm just getting started with using community on the app - would be happy to have you as an accountability buddy. Could we have a practice of sharing an accomplishment from the day? I feel so much better when I put my focus there and leave off the self criticism!

Feel free to post and update as much as you like. We're all here for support and to listen ☺️
    spiritedvw wrote: »
    Have been getting outside to work in the garden now that the weather is gorgeous - Exercising gives me more flexibility with my food choices, and I'm grateful to be burning more calories than I'm taking in. Love this app.

Yes weather is a bit nicer here in England too so went out for an extra walk in it yesterday. It looks to be nice again today.
    Sully8331 wrote: »
    Hi everyone. Back here again with determination to stay focused. Would love to see other people's progress and struggles. My journey is complicated, but I'm learning to simplify it! Not sure how to add people, so feel free to add Thanks
    #DieSkinny

Have added you. Welcome back ☺️
  • ashbash82208ashbash82208 Member Posts: 9 Member Member Posts: 9 Member
    I will add you! Anyone can feel free to add me as well!
    Thank you :) Accepted you now
    I'd like to hear you share about an action or choice you made that makes you feel proud. For example, I woke up feeling wide awake this morning. Tracking my exercise has me being more active. Dance is one of my exercises - I'm going for feeling sassy and full of myself!
    I worked out yesterday for the first time in a while and I enjoyed it ☺️ going to try doing small bits to add up to bigger bits.
  • chunkytofunkyemmachunkytofunkyemma Member Posts: 3 Member Member Posts: 3 Member
    I am absolutely up for some accountability buddies! I've tried this before, had amazing results and then went backwards over lockdown. I'm getting started again and hopefully getting a new mindset around food 😁👍
  • HarrysMummy1HarrysMummy1 Member, Premium Posts: 13 Member Member, Premium Posts: 13 Member
    OK, yesterday I logged everything I consumed and hit my step goal. A good start. 😀
    Welcome ladies. Well done. Take everyday as it comes
  • SexyWarrior4lifeSexyWarrior4life Member Posts: 4 Member Member Posts: 4 Member
    I'm back after awhile off . I'm looking for accountable buddy