Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Getting Started
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Accountability buddies

2»

Replies

• simplysonya4996simplysonya4996 Member Posts: 12 Member Member Posts: 12 Member
    Invite sent. Looking for other accountability partners too. Anybody that would like add me too!
  • HarrysMummy1HarrysMummy1 Member, Premium Posts: 13 Member Member, Premium Posts: 13 Member
    Hi everyone. So far so good this week, I've been logging everything that I consume and have been hitting well over 5000 steps each day - 6121 yesterday and 9859 so far today (I'll hit 10000 before bedtime :D ).

Hope everyone else is having a good week - we can do this!
  • roz0810roz0810 Member Posts: 416 Member Member Posts: 416 Member
    Keep it up! 😁
  • carolhemma087carolhemma087 Member Posts: 8 Member Member Posts: 8 Member
    Just getting restarted on MFP an really need a accountably buddy. So I am up to this ❣️
    I'm good thank you. I've lost 5.2lbs in 2 weeks so I'm happy with my progress
  • staceyfuntstaceyfunt Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Hello. I would like an accountability buddy. Still adding people?
    Yes I have added you :)

Happy new week everyone. Good luck to all!
  • Lady_CyLady_Cy Member, Premium Posts: 3 Member Member, Premium Posts: 3 Member
    Hi everyone!!!! So far so good. I started at 192 I am 185.4 I jumped on here because my co-worker just mentioned cupcakes in the break room.... smh. They are calling me!!!!!!! Lol
    @Lady_Cy Good call! Hope you were able to resist them!
    Weigh in day for me! Been simply under my calories everyday and drinking lots of water! 🥤

Starting weight: 260 18th March

March 25: 256.6
    April 1: 254.8
    April 8: 251.4
    April 15:

Total loss: -8.6lbs
  • amlfit1224amlfit1224 Member, Premium Posts: 3 Member Member, Premium Posts: 3 Member
    Hello! Also looking for accountability buddies. I'm 9 lbs down, about 25 lbs to reach my goal weight. Goal for April is to lose 8-10lbs.
  • kelseybrown9kelseybrown9 Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    Hello,
    I'm also looking for accountability buddies. Feel free to add me so we can motivate each other on this weight loss journey. I have lost over 70 pounds with myfitness pal 10 years ago but have gained back about 30-40 pounds that I'm looking to shed.

I'm a 27 female. Current weight ~165-175. Will weigh in today. Goal weight is to get back to about 130ish and build some muscle.
    I started a 30 day challenge 9 days ago, but am looking for motivation to stay the course long term and reach my goals again.
  • debilangdebilang Member, Premium Posts: 872 Member Member, Premium Posts: 872 Member
    You are doing grrreat @roz810...I have been seeing you in Community...and encouraging others! Your weight loss impressive, and logging each day really helps the accountabiltiy! Keep up the solid work!! :):) For everyone who has responded, Accountability to me is logging in everyday, and if you do...I will support you, too!! I love cheerleading LOL!! Best Always on your Fitness Journey!!
    Thank you very much @debilang
  • debilangdebilang Member, Premium Posts: 872 Member Member, Premium Posts: 872 Member
    Hi Roz, thank you for the FR...however, I clicked on your page...and MFP says a problem. I reported to MFP...I hope it is just a broken link. I have had other problems with Pals that I reported..so hoping you see this here :) Thanks!! Deb