Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Getting Started
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Accountability buddies

13»

Replies

• Frompumpkin2cinderellaFrompumpkin2cinderella Member Posts: 119 Member Member Posts: 119 Member
    Hello I have come back after 4 years. I had lost 10 kgs which I am still maintaining. I'm 81-82 kgs and wanna come down to 60. I thought I'd do it without friends but it got boring :D add me!!
  • Frompumpkin2cinderellaFrompumpkin2cinderella Member Posts: 119 Member Member Posts: 119 Member
  • Jenpec98Jenpec98 Member, Premium Posts: 22 Member Member, Premium Posts: 22 Member
    So totally need some accountability in my life. Serious accountability. Like, Not afraid to hurt my feelings accountability. Who's in?
  • stacer_00stacer_00 Member Posts: 16 Member Member Posts: 16 Member
    I am starting over on here again today. Says last time was in January, but think that was likey just a day as well. I had success using this years ago. Life has thrown me challenges, stress and celebrations. But now I want to refocus on what is important and get some of this weight off again. I would like accountability and support, but not looking to subscribe or purchase supplements, programs, etc. Instead, I need to get back to the basics and foundation! 😀
  • stacer_00stacer_00 Member Posts: 16 Member Member Posts: 16 Member
    Jenpec98 wrote: »
    So totally need some accountability in my life. Serious accountability. Like, Not afraid to hurt my feelings accountability. Who's in?

Feel free to add me, as I need the same.
  • destiny_sierradestiny_sierra Member Posts: 73 Member Member Posts: 73 Member
    Hello,
    I am starting over and definitely need some accountability as every time I start, I get about 2 - 3 weeks in and then slowly give up and in to temptations as I have no support systems with family, I have realized (a little late) that I need to do this for me and me alone. Feel free to add me.
  • jugarjugar Member Posts: 5,997 Member Member Posts: 5,997 Member
    If you want to try a team approach, check this out! Fat2Fit is a great community with lots of support through all the ups and downs. But the downs win!! If you really stick with it, you will lose.

First have a look at the group, the teams, the way it works:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat-2-fit-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group

Then if you like the idea, and are willing to commit for a month to give it a try, sign up!
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10831398/registration-for-new-members-may-2021#latest
  • cindyesposito221cindyesposito221 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Just starting this evening. Discouraging to read all the people who used to be on the program then put all their weight back on. How do we make this a lifestyle change? I've done the road of losing 40 pounds and put it back on at least 4 times already. Why can't we make it stick? Help!!