Captains Lounge - April 2021

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,030 Member
    @jugar Received the below message in our chatroom, although I didn't get her PM...I will let her know that the PM system on here is wonky, but wanted to bring this to your attention...can you check the spreadsheet and make sure the formulas are correct please? Please let me know what you find...

Here's the message:

Hi@jessicakrall8- I sent a private message on Sunday but haven't heard back. According to my math, and the posted spreadsheets, Ilost 1.48% last week which puts me in second for our team yet I wasn't listed at all.

It seems I'm being missed in a number of things and I'm wondering if I'm not showing up for some reason?

Hi Jess - thanks for this! Yikes. It looks like I missed that one. I hate it when that happens. I will post a correction right away!
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,483 Member
    @jugar
    Can you please excuse iradi8 from this weeks weigh in? I carried her weight over in the spreadsheet. Thanks!
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 911 Member
    @jugar I had a message from Jessicca last night to let you know that she was unable to do the spreadsheets.Google had updated & there were lots of bugs.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Hi @jugar

Will you please remove Baffled Penguin from SAs? They are no longer a registered user.

Thanks,
    Beka
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,211 Member
    Hey @jugar -

Pam, sleepymom5, would like to take a break from Team WNM and F2F in general. I followed up with her to make sure she didn't just want to be kept on the Cheer Squad, but she said no. I'll keep in touch, in the event she wants to come back and rejoin us.
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 911 Member
    @jugar I had a message from Jessicca last night to let you know that she was unable to do the spreadsheets.Google had updated & there were lots of bugs.

@jugar,sorry Jessica said to let @mulecanter know,but hopefully her problem is fixed now !
  • jugar

Hopefully! - often it helps to close the browser and re-open, re-login on Google. See if that helps?
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,099 Member
    @jugar Bearchested/Trimstones is traveling this week and has no access to a scale. Please excuse his weigh in for this week. I've already carried last week's weight forward for him...just need an EXC please.

@bekah3695 veryhotmails/Trimstones has hit Onderland this week. CharmingPassion/Trimstones has hit Twoterville this week.

Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    @jugar Please remove the NWI from jenready/trimstones. She reported in a day late. I've updated her weigh in, but just need the NWI removed. Thanks!
    Jessica
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    Hey @jugar -

Debbie, @jedaschultz , is in the process of moving and has missed her weigh in the past two weeks, but came back yesterday with some updated numbers for us, so can you move her back to the weight loss team? She's weighing in on Mondays.

Thanks!
  • jugar
    Hey @jugar -

Debbie, @jedaschultz , is in the process of moving and has missed her weigh in the past two weeks, but came back yesterday with some updated numbers for us, so can you move her back to the weight loss team? She's weighing in on Mondays.

Thanks!

no problem! I'm glad she didn't just fall off the edge :smiley:
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,483 Member
    Hi @jugar

Just a reminder to move lelbarou to support. I will touch base with her next week. Also, could you please move 363days to support. She will let me know when she will come back but it may be a few months. Thanks!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    Hey @jugar -

Please excuse April, goingape, from her weigh-in this week

Thanks!
  • jugar
    edited April 2021
    @Beka3695
    gak71 staying under 250 3rd week in a row! He's on a roll. And conleywoods ducked under 225 last week - let's see if she keeps it. OOPS - (later edit) she did not. TOM. Damn.
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,314 Member
    @jugar Could we get the NWI for @hope002 switched to LWI? She posted today and I updated it.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    Hey @jugar -

BJ, KUMEcyclingteam, is going to be leaving F2F. Please add him to the droplist on Team Weight No More.

I'll put out a few feelers for a new motivator or two for our team.

Thanks!
  • jugar
    Hey @jugar -

BJ, KUMEcyclingteam, is going to be leaving F2F. Please add him to the droplist on Team Weight No More.

Thanks!

I'm glad he has hit his goal and hope he drops by from time to time to let us know how he is doing. Send him a message that he is always welcome - he won't be blocked from posting even if he is not actively on any team. Good luck finding a new motivator!
  • jessicakrall8
    @jugar I received a pm from Gillexplores/Trimstones asking to be moved to cheer section for two weeks and that was about the time I started having issues. I asked her a clarification question to make sure I understood what she was asking but didn't get an answer and in all the computer trouble, I forgot to notify. Please remove the NWI and EXC her from the last weigh in and this week's...she is coming back on Sunday. Apologies...

@Beka3695 @jugar
    FYI, we have a new Motivator that I'm meeting with on Zoom today at 130pm my time...she lives in the UK. Her name is JoDavo66 and she tried out a few days of posting and really helped to motivate more chat activity. I'm excited...she'll be a great addition...can you customize her name on the spreadsheet to show she's a motivator, as you do for the rest of us. I'm making the announcement shortly this afternoon.

Thanks!
    Jessica
  • jugar
    @jugar I received a pm from Gillexplores/Trimstones asking to be moved to cheer section for two weeks and that was about the time I started having issues. I asked her a clarification question to make sure I understood what she was asking but didn't get an answer and in all the computer trouble, I forgot to notify. Please remove the NWI and EXC her from the last weigh in and this week's...she is coming back on Sunday. Apologies...
    It is best to just make the missed weigh-ins EXC - if I put her back in the team for Sunday I have to fill something in for those weeks anyhow. Cheer squad is really only for a full month off, otherwise it is just as many excused weigh-ins as the person needs. As long as they are going to be there at least half of the month, the EXC notation is the easiest way. Let me know if that is ok - thanks!

@Beka3695 @jugar
    FYI, we have a new Motivator that I'm meeting with on Zoom today at 130pm my time...she lives in the UK. Her name is JoDavo66 and she tried out a few days of posting and really helped to motivate more chat activity. I'm excited...she'll be a great addition...can you customize her name on the spreadsheet to show she's a motivator, as you do for the rest of us. I'm making the announcement shortly this afternoon.

Thanks!
    Jessica[/quote]

Wonderful news! I always liked JoDavo66's posts and energy. I'll put her on the masthead right away :smiley:
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    jugar wrote: »
    Hey @jugar -

Thanks!

I'm glad he has hit his goal and hope he drops by from time to time to let us know how he is doing. Send him a message that he is always welcome - he won't be blocked from posting even if he is not actively on any team. Good luck finding a new motivator!

Team Weight No More now has a new motivator, April (goingape)!
This discussion has been closed.