Myfitnesspal

Message Boards MFP Suggestions/Feedback
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Poor Syncing between MFP and Fitbit

CRSmith66CRSmith66 Member Posts: 4 Member Member Posts: 4 Member
Syncing between MFP and Fitbit has been very poor the past few weeks. My Fitbit shows 1723 steps right now. MFP shows 0. Yes, I've restarted my phone and re-paired the devices. Still syncing like crap. Response was much better when MFP was still owned by Under Armour.

Replies

• janejellyrolljanejellyroll Member, Premium Posts: 25,227 Member Member, Premium Posts: 25,227 Member
    Everyone's situation probably isn't the same, but when I see a delayed sync I just leave it alone and it always catches up. I don't bother with unpairing and reconnecting. Since MFP has announced that delayed syncing is likely to be an issue from time to time, I just deal with it.
  • FarmMom2013FarmMom2013 Member Posts: 17 Member Member Posts: 17 Member
    My Fitbit and MFP haven't synced in 2- 3 days now. I've had over 10,000 steps in fitbit but 0 on mfp.
  • reese00sreese00s Member Posts: 15 Member Member Posts: 15 Member
    I am having the same problem - not synching
  • ptmtntop66ptmtntop66 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Anybody going to address this issue??
    Same problem here...not syncing...
  • AnonymouslyFreeAnonymouslyFree Member Posts: 24 Member Member Posts: 24 Member
  • TroubledSkyTroubledSky Member Posts: 3 Member Member Posts: 3 Member
    Same here. Disconnected Fitbit from this app, reconnected, cleared cache, uninstalled, reinstalled... Still have issues. About to ditch this app.
  • NyrilNyril Member Posts: 6 Member Member Posts: 6 Member
    Yup. Sync is down again. I heard that the app Lose It works better. But you gotta pay for premium. But I mean...if it works it might be worth. Cuz right now MFP is worthless... :(
  • ificandreamificandream Member Posts: 13 Member Member Posts: 13 Member
    Same here. No Fitbit syncing. Please please please fix this.
  • wchrisbwchrisb Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Yup, I'm having the same basic problem although, eventually, it always syncs. I just don't get updates during the day or the calorie adjustments that I am used to based on total steps versus workouts.
  • ificandreamificandream Member Posts: 13 Member Member Posts: 13 Member
    Nyril wrote: »
    Yup. Sync is down again. I heard that the app Lose It works better. But you gotta pay for premium. But I mean...if it works it might be worth. Cuz right now MFP is worthless... :(

I bought Lose This’ premium today. Only $20 for the year. That said I’ll still use MFP. I like the multi-add feature they don’t have on Lose. But the Fitbit sync needs to be fixed. It’s been going on for a while, right?