Myfitnesspal

Message Boards MFP Suggestions/Feedback
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

MyFitnessPal not syncing with Fitbit

1959julia1959julia Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
For the last few weeks only a few steps a day, normally what I do before 8:00am, are recorded, the the last 2 days nothing at all is recording. Is anyone else having this issue? I have disconnected and reconnected the app several times. Still not working. Anyone know what is going on?

Replies

• Wolfy999Wolfy999 Member Posts: 11 Member Member Posts: 11 Member
    Same here
  • BobbyG1223BobbyG1223 Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    Same problem. None of the past solutions (disconnect, reconnect, close & reopen "Steps') have worked.
    Very frustrating.
  • emailnumber308emailnumber308 Member Posts: 28 Member Member Posts: 28 Member
    I've had this same issue for the past week. It won't let me disconnect to even try to reconnect🙄
  • ShereeKukkoShereeKukko Member Posts: 5 Member Member Posts: 5 Member
    I've had the same problem...
  • ShereeKukkoShereeKukko Member Posts: 5 Member Member Posts: 5 Member
    Has there been any resolution to this problem?
  • AnonymouslyFreeAnonymouslyFree Member Posts: 24 Member Member Posts: 24 Member
    I've had the same exact problem. This app is useless to me if it's not going to work properly. I'm going to find another app to use for calorie counting I guess. 🤷‍♀️
  • smartieclarkysmartieclarky Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Given up trying to rectify this problem 😡
  • lpatrick79lpatrick79 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Same. It's driving me insane. There is a link as my calories logged on mfp go across to fitbit but no steps log on sync. They usually come over a day or 2 later which is useless as can't have today's extra calories next week 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • aljames1234aljames1234 Member, Premium Posts: 2 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2 Member
    I have the same issue!! I used to get constant updates of my steps and calorie adjustment right away. Now I don't get any updates of my calories/steps at all or if I do it's in the middle of the night which does not help! Especially frustrated because I pay for Premium
  • aljames1234aljames1234 Member, Premium Posts: 2 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2 Member
    does anyone have any suggestions for a better app to sync with fitbit for calorie adjustment? I contacted MFP customer service 5 times--and they are useless
  • durdendurden Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 571 MFP Staff Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 571 MFP Staff
    does anyone have any suggestions for a better app to sync with fitbit for calorie adjustment? I contacted MFP customer service 5 times--and they are useless

We shared the following article which explains the state of our Fitbit sync with you when you wrote in; https://support.myfitnesspal.com/hc/en-us/articles/360056777832-2021-Messaging-Regarding-the-Status-of-our-Fitbit-Integration

I understand and empathize that this was not the answer you wanted, but it is simply untrue that your concerns were not addressed.
  • janejellyrolljanejellyroll Member, Premium Posts: 25,227 Member Member, Premium Posts: 25,227 Member
    durden wrote: »

We shared the following article which explains the state of our Fitbit sync with you when you wrote in; https://support.myfitnesspal.com/hc/en-us/articles/360056777832-2021-Messaging-Regarding-the-Status-of-our-Fitbit-Integration

I understand and empathize that this was not the answer you wanted, but it is simply untrue that your concerns were not addressed.

I've been posting that link in thread after thread -- I know this may be a long shot, but is there a chance that it could be made a sticky at the top of the forum? It's clear that many disgruntled users don't seem to know that the "Help" area exists.
  • DaboogsterDaboogster Member, Premium Posts: 3 Member Member, Premium Posts: 3 Member
    I’ve been having this issue for a few weeks and tried the big disconnect/shutdown/reconnect. Does not work. I have multiple days with no data coming in or just a tiny amount fir a whole day. Maybe time to scrap/give up on MFP Premium and just go with Fitbit?
  • KThompson10272018KThompson10272018 Member Posts: 10 Member Member Posts: 10 Member
    1959julia wrote: »
    For the last few weeks only a few steps a day, normally what I do before 8:00am, are recorded, the the last 2 days nothing at all is recording. Is anyone else having this issue? I have disconnected and reconnected the app several times. Still not working. Anyone know what is going on?
    1959julia wrote: »

I am having that problem again, yesterday and today. So far today zero sync
  • durdendurden Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 571 MFP Staff Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 571 MFP Staff
    I've been posting that link in thread after thread -- I know this may be a long shot, but is there a chance that it could be made a sticky at the top of the forum? It's clear that many disgruntled users don't seem to know that the "Help" area exists.

Considering there is a sticky, a header on this sub-forum, and an entire other sub-forum pointing people to the Help desk already, I legitimately don't think that is going to help.

If people don't want to read, I can't help them. Trying my best!

edited April 8
  • janejellyrolljanejellyroll Member, Premium Posts: 25,227 Member Member, Premium Posts: 25,227 Member
    durden wrote: »

Considering there is a sticky, a header on this sub-forum, and an entire other sub-forum pointing people to the Help desk already, I legitimately don't think that is going to help.

If people don't want to read, I can't help them. Trying my best!

Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking. Since I posted that suggestion, I've noticed that even when it's clearly posted in threads, people just ignore it. There's really nothing more you can do to get the word out. Oh well!