Myfitnesspal

Message Boards MFP Suggestions/Feedback
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

You guys broke the Message box font size

cmriversidecmriverside Member Posts: 31,133 Member Member Posts: 31,133 Member
I can barely read it because it's so small all of a sudden - like in the last couple hours!!!

HELP!!

I have to blow up my page to 130-140% to be at a reasonable font size in the REPLY box, and then the rest of the page is too big.

It's much smaller than the forum font size.

Please fix this.

edited April 6

Replies

• janejellyrolljanejellyroll Member, Premium Posts: 25,227 Member Member, Premium Posts: 25,227 Member
    Okay, I'm glad this wasn't just me noticing it! I was left wondering if my eyes had suddenly gotten worse overnight, but then I realized the message box font was the ONLY thing that was smaller.
  • durdendurden Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 571 MFP Staff Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 571 MFP Staff
    I am just now noticing this as of this comment. I'll let our team know and see what we can do about it.
  • cmriversidecmriverside Member Posts: 31,133 Member Member Posts: 31,133 Member
  • cmriversidecmriverside Member Posts: 31,133 Member Member Posts: 31,133 Member
    It's still wonky. :neutral:
    Any word on a fix?
  • Gisel2015Gisel2015 Member Posts: 3,766 Member Member Posts: 3,766 Member
    I have the same problem, and it started few days ago. Glad that it is not my eyes or my imagination.