Myfitnesspal

Message Boards MFP Suggestions/Feedback
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

long term record of weights - why the limits now to only 12 months??? :(

dodieneatfreakwannabedodieneatfreakwannabe Member Posts: 595 Member Member Posts: 595 Member
WHY are we now unable to see all of our past weight and other date beyond 1 year? Many of us have been here for a long time, and for myself, I'd like to be able to what my progress has been since I started, what was working when I was at my lowest weight, mistake days so I can compare data. Very frustrating.

Replies

• __Di____Di__ Member Posts: 1,605 Member Member Posts: 1,605 Member
    WHY are we now unable to see all of our past weight and other date beyond 1 year? Many of us have been here for a long time, and for myself, I'd like to be able to what my progress has been since I started, what was working when I was at my lowest weight, mistake days so I can compare data. Very frustrating.

With you on this. I decided earlier on today, to do an Excel spreadsheet showing my previous weight and measurements. It is taking an age to get through the past info though as it has to be done, one by one (ie waist, then hips etc), Damn shame it isn't just possible to click on a date and find all info I recorded for that particular day there. Go to "check in" and click on edit entry (of course you are not going to edit, but it is the only way to view the info that I can see). I found I am able to go back to 2013 doing it that way.