May 9 Sign In

13»

Replies

• SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes ... treadmill 35 mins / 2.00 mi + after dinner walk 24 mins / 1.43 mi
    Did I stay within my calorie budget? yes
    Did I log everything I ate and drank? yes

Passes used: 0/3

Exercise is dangerous. On tonight's after dinner walk I tripped on a curb and fell on my hand/wrist breaking the fall so now I have soreness in that area. Also a scrape on my front ankle. We took the exact same loop as last night. It's our "long" loop and we walked slightly faster tonight. It also shows that the Apple watch (and one assumes Fitbit and other brands) are not 100% accurate because last night it was 1.49 mi as opposed to 1.43 tonight. It was the exact same loop. I guess if one cut corners differently it could make a difference.

@lazyblondchef I have certainly seen what you are talking about. During my 10 weeks in Florida, most mornings I walked with a group of ladies multiple laps around the golf course. Each time I walked between 2 - 4 laps. It was interesting to see the slight variance. Never sure on the cause, but I did see it. Now that I am back up north, I am in tripping zone. The sidewalks here have terrible root heaves from the trees that were planted between the street and the sidewalk 30 years ago. I typically walk in the street. The cars are less dangerous (note that I am in a very quiet neighborhood)
  • JacquelineCharmander
    JacquelineCharmander Posts: 38 Member
    Exercise:✅
    Tracked:✅
    Under:✅
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,209 Member
    May 9

Exercise: yes - transform 20 and pilates
    Calories: yes
    Tracked: Yes
    Pass days: 1/3
  • oh_jackie
    oh_jackie Posts: 429 Member
    MAY 9
    T ✅ 9 | C ✅ 0 | E ✅ 6 [1:45 h walk]
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,410 Member
    February 10/3
    March 12/3
    April 10/3

3 yes

3/3
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,279 Member
    May 8, 2021

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? No

Kitchen Closed? Not today mother's day :)

Going nuts with nuts today? No(6 days-free )
    (I go nuts with nuts most times, trying to build a good habit this month)

Pass day 2/3 (this is for accountability to myself and my records)