Strava app- 619c
    Zwift bike trainer- 31.55min, 213elev, 130ahr, 157mhr, 10.05mi= 301c
    Strava app- 254c

Total cal 784
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,527 Member
    Options
    Katla49 wrote: »
    Pip: I’ve had a brain fart — . I still wrapped in grief for my pup. Check To MS society at what address? How do I give you credit for your ride?

Katla

I sent you a message
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Barbara: Thank you for the hugs. I am teary and the hugs help. :heart:

Linda: Thanks to you, too. Schooner was a very good boy. I hope he is safely in heaven. Somewhere I read that all good dogs go to heaven. Schooner was definitely a good dog. :cry:

(((Beth)))

The sun is out and I walked down the ramp to the marina. My boat is filthy. I need to get up the gumption to wash it. Not today.

Katla in sunny NW Oregon
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    <3
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,445 Member
    Options
    Rebecca- i have had that,its not fun,right now my eyes are wonky ans im typing with 1 eye closed

I'm sorry friend! Yes no fun. During the night my swirls when moving positions just kind of conk me out. But I'm acclimating. The transition from lying to standing isn't fun, but its only 5 minutes of swirling lightheadedness. It passes.
    💖 Rebecca
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,815 Member
    Options
    B)
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,336 Member
    Options
    Speaking of mowing the lawn….guess what I just did????

katla – oh, I hear ya about not being able to see the grandchildren. I only get to see my grandson twice a year if I go up there. Every year at Christmas time the soup kitchen has an auction. Last year it was online. I have no idea what they’re going to do this year. But I figure I can give this crosstitch to them and they can put it in the auction if they want to. To be honest, I need something to do to keep my hands busy and out of my mouth….lol

Heather – that’s a great way to move the cake! I never thought of that. Put the cake board on the stand you use to decorate, put the cake on the board and decorate. Then you can move the cake on the board to the pretty plate you have. Great idea!

Anne DE – you’re doing great on the dating. You never know until you try.

Michele NC
    who may go outside and work some more on the crosstitch before it gets too dark
  • evie1958
    evie1958 Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    Lisa, love the pics of the grands! Sorry to hear that they are leaving (have left?) early, but sounds like you got a good visit in.
    Michele, I usually just decorate the cake on the plate that I plan to serve it on. I put parchment paper under just the edges of the cake. When you're done decorating, remove the parchment paper and voila! A nice clean plate!
    Allie, keeping your daughter in my thoughts, glad to hear that everything is okay, but bleeding this early in the pregnancy would be a concern to me to.
    Beth and Margaret, {{{HUGS}}} to both of you.
    Like all the grandparents here (and probably world wide!) I love seeing the grands, but they exhaust me too! They are just like little energizer bunnies! (keep going and going and going....) I'm somewhat relieved when they leave, but then want to see and hug them again the next day! Ah well, can't have it all, I guess.
    Lawn mowing, not for many, many years! My dad injured his back when I was a pre-teen and pushing the lawn mower around the yard (we had a large yard) was a bit beyond him for a short period of time, so I go voluntold. Dad supervised, of course. I was going along, thought I was doing okay when he stopped me at the end of the "row" and said "look at what you did". There was this one little dandelion blossom that I managed to miss! It was kind of funny, I had swerved right around it, it was on the edge of where I had already mowed, but still.... I have no memory of mowing the lawn after that.... hmmm, maybe that was a good thing! lol Our new home has no lawn, neither hubby nor I are unhappy about that. Although I do wish the back yard got more sun, some of my flowers would be much happier, and would probably express their pleasure by blooming....
    Kelly, I love the story of the kids picking the "flowers!" for you!
    Once again, I have been keeping up, but it seems that I get caught up and it's time to go to bed! I'm at work today, and it's quiet, so I decided to do some catching up with all of you.
    Hugs for those who need them, congrats to those who are celebrating and welcome to the newbies.
    Evelyn, on sunny Vancouver Island
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,687 Member
    Options
    Rebecca- my spins come with me getting sick and throwing up..thats what scares me..
    Fed Nicky earlier and fell asleeo around 7:15 as I was beat..my upstairs neighbor called at 7:45 and i didnt answer im in pajamas ans last night I had to go up and get Nicky back in Susans condo as Lil couldnt do it.. I showed Lil were his leash and collar were but im guessing she didn't use that and was calling me to come Get the cat again.. if you dont want to use the leash then dont let the cat out.. he does like to roam the hall..
    It is still may but summer weather its almost 9 pm and its still 82 degrees outside.. I havent turn on the AC ,but have the fan going.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,840 Member
    Options
    I did a running event today! :) The Kingston Beach Fun Run & Walk :)

The way my training has been going, I thought I'd be fortunate to do the run under 45 minutes but I surprised myself by doing it in 40:57. Not as fast as the last time I did the event, but OK. :)

sq575ys6mo9s.png
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    💚💙❤️
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,527 Member
    Options
    :p
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,815 Member
    Options
    <3
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    :'(
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,197 Member
    Options
    Tracey - That is very competent for a child her age. Smart kid! <3 She soooo takes after you!
    I always remember when we asked Max, aged two, to water the flowers and he did just that, missing the pot by a mile. :D Bea did the same thing, aged four!
    I think your Michaela and my Edie are going to be trouble in their teens! :p

I'm feeling fat. I know what to do. I just have to do it. ;) I don't feel good at this weight. I will catch it before it gets worse. I want to feel SLEEK. :D:D:D

Salmon tonight. In a leek and fennel crême fraiche sauce.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx