Myfitnesspal

Message Boards MFP Suggestions/Feedback
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Buggy Software

nityanandaramnityanandaram Member, Premium Posts: 3 Member Member, Premium Posts: 3 Member
This "application error" that I get almost daily is a failure for the web application to connect to the database. Either the person who has the job overseeing the developers who maintain the software does not know what they are doing, or MFP is using a very cheap, or even a free database application that cannot accept too many multiple inputs. I've had this error for over two years and after spending 35 years of my life in enterprise software development I can tell you there is no reason for this if people knew what they were doing.

Replies

• nityanandaramnityanandaram Member, Premium Posts: 3 Member Member, Premium Posts: 3 Member
    UPDATE: I'm deleting my premium account. I've been an off and on user of MFP for two years and what I am seeing now is software that is so buggy that it should not be in use by the public. Apparently Under Armour does not have any software testers or users on staff otherwise we would not be seeing this many software problems. I'm taking my money elsewhere.
  • janejellyrolljanejellyroll Member, Premium Posts: 25,449 Member Member, Premium Posts: 25,449 Member
    UPDATE: I'm deleting my premium account. I've been an off and on user of MFP for two years and what I am seeing now is software that is so buggy that it should not be in use by the public. Apparently Under Armour does not have any software testers or users on staff otherwise we would not be seeing this many software problems. I'm taking my money elsewhere.

FYI, Under Armour no longer runs MFP. They sold it last year.