15678911»

Replies

• janek1705
    janek1705 Posts: 26 Member
    Janek1705
    Friday
    PW 260.00
    CW 260(-0lb)
    Well this week I did not loose but I did mentain. I sabotaged my own progress this past week and I'm glad I didn't gain to be honest.
  • chublet25
    chublet25 Posts: 833 Member
    Hi. Today's weigh in:

Past Weight:171
    Current weight: 169.2

Yay for the new decade!
    Annie

NICE LOSS! (and congratulations on the new decade)
  • machchic
    machchic Posts: 229 Member
    PW 139
    CW 136.8

Ok, need to stay here a week or two, After a big drop I normally jump right back up then comes back down. Need to be careful and not splurge over the weekend, Hubby and I 25th anniversary and going out to lunch today, Party Sunday.
  • imgwendolyn2015
    imgwendolyn2015 Posts: 348 Member
    Welcome to the team @sanadiet and @RisingAboveIt !
  • imgwendolyn2015
    I haven't been logging or weighing myself for maybe 2 weeks but I'm going to try to log tomorrow. I have a super hard time being consistent.

Hi @savannahs21 ! We are hoping you'll join us again for June. Let us know if you still want to participate!
  • imgwendolyn2015
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    lqe34l9uv6p2.jpg

Please welcome @junedave3 as the newest Motivator for Shrinking Assets!!!

A big thanks to June!!!!!

Awesome!!!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Beka3695
    Saturday
    PW: 184.6
    CW: 186.0

Well, I held steady from yesterday. This is my post vacation weigh in so I guess I’m ok with this.

I am looking forward to June!!!
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,033 Member
    So do I understand this - Saturday is the end of the week, so Sunday all the weigh in numbers are calculated, and a winning team announced? How is each team's score calculated?
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,029 Member
    The June team chat is open!

Please continue to weigh in and report this week's steps here. Go to the new chat for introductions, your goals and commitments for the next month, and anything else you'd enjoy discussing. Thanks!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10834142/shrinking-assets-june-2021-team-chat/p1?new=1
  • peachplace
    peachplace Posts: 67 Member
    Peachplace
    Weigh in day Monday
    PW 249
    CW 248
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Pw179.4
    Cw182 auntflo grrrrrrrr still chugging water and following the plan!!
  • SuziRiese
    SuziRiese Posts: 5 Member
    Hello Everyone! Just started 2 weeks ago and have logged my meals everyday. This has always been a challenge for me but I’m losing weight! Glad to be apart of this group.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,029 Member
    So do I understand this - Saturday is the end of the week, so Sunday all the weigh in numbers are calculated, and a winning team announced? How is each team's score calculated?

I'll take this one since I am the one who does the tallies for all the teams - great question! Every team member has their weight recorded each week. The loss (or gain :grimace: ) is calculated both in plain weight and by % of body weight. The top 3 "losers" in each team and overall are also done by % of body weight, as well as by pounds. The teams are placed the same way. It is important to calculate by % of body weight so that a person starting at 200 pounds losing 1 pound is not the same as a person who only weighs 120 and loses a pound. We do the top 3 places with both methods, though just so it is all clear! We uses pounds because a majority of members are American - but most of the teams accept weigh-ins in any unit you choose.

You can consult the spreadsheets any time - you can see all the teams there, and the week-by-week tallies if you are interested to see how it all shakes down. The link is always on the F2F home page, or you can get it from your captains if you don't find it. Here is the one for June:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u_2q-myH9uzKKh0vNlxr7aEST6GdxYOS78VaH5vglfU/edit?usp=sharing
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,029 Member
    Hi SA .....You have a new member heading your way ... Please welcome @dew11252 :)
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,033 Member
    Thanks @jugar Sounds like a great program. I am glad to be a part of it! 😊
This discussion has been closed.