Myfitnesspal

Message Boards MFP Suggestions/Feedback
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

"Complete Diary" not working

mcshrunkmcshrunk Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
For the past couple of days, I've entered my daily food items, like usual, but at the end of the day when I select the "complete diary" button, I get an error message (on the app), that says

Alert
There was a problem sending your request to the server. Please visit the main website or try again later.

The only choice is to "Dismiss" the notice. Going to the website and trying to Complete Diary only shows it "spinning" stating it's "Processing", but nothing ever happens. Is anyone else getting this and is there a resolution?

Replies

• CurtisHouse180CurtisHouse180 Member, Premium Posts: 6 Member Member, Premium Posts: 6 Member
    Yes. It's been like that since April 30, I believe. Either they don't care or their technicians are bad at their job. Either way, it's very irritating and have lost me (and others) as premium users.
  • DebGocDebGoc Member Posts: 0 Member Member Posts: 0 Member
    Help I keep getting an error when I want to complete my day.
  • fitacctfitacct Member Posts: 235 Member Member Posts: 235 Member
    DebGoc wrote: »
    Help I keep getting an error when I want to complete my day.

Mine has been doing the same thing for three days now.

• Aesop101Aesop101 Member Posts: 729 Member Member Posts: 729 Member
    Mine as well.
  • Cynthiamr2015Cynthiamr2015 Member Posts: 150 Member Member Posts: 150 Member
    Why can't I complete my daily calories and exercise? This has been going on for a few days for me.
    edited May 4
  • blacklatindivaazblacklatindivaaz Member Posts: 12 Member Member Posts: 12 Member
    mine too , I can only complete it the next day
  • OmaGracieOmaGracie Member Posts: 872 Member Member Posts: 872 Member
    The bar keeps processing endlessly
    ehynauwxsuj2.png
    edited May 5
  • sepatalasepatala Member Posts: 6 Member Member Posts: 6 Member
    I haven't been able to either since Sunday, 5/2/21, nor has my sister in North Carolina on an Apple device.
  • AnnofBAnnofB Member Posts: 3,450 Member Member Posts: 3,450 Member
    Same problem for several days now. Using the website.
  • OmaGracieOmaGracie Member Posts: 872 Member Member Posts: 872 Member
    Have problems with both, but I can post the next morning, both on my mobile app and on my PC website.
  • denaweigl1denaweigl1 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Yes... I just started back up with Myfitnesspal and I am getting the exact same message and then go on to my computer and keeps "loading" as well... so irritating as I like the feedback it gives me after Diary is completed. Hope this is fixed soon
  • jdscrubs32jdscrubs32 Member Posts: 510 Member Member Posts: 510 Member
    Same here. However when I noticed is/was that if you want to upload the diary from yesterday, you can do it today and so on.

MFP is very buggy of late, more so than usual.
  • BadassSavageVixBadassSavageVix Member Posts: 431 Member Member Posts: 431 Member
    Same here. So many issues that need sorting out. This app could be fantastic. I feel sorry for those that pay for premium and don’t really get the service they pay for.
  • foxy59ladyfoxy59lady Member, Premium Posts: 25 Member Member, Premium Posts: 25 Member
    I’ve been having the same issue for several days. My diary will not post to my timeline at the end of the day. I’m also getting frustrated with my MyFitnessPal not syncing and showing my Fitbit steps when I log in during the day. This has been going on for months now and I see they are trying to fix it but this is May and they still haven’t fixed it. I get nowhere with support. 🤬
  • ladyflash20ladyflash20 Member, Premium Posts: 4 Member Member, Premium Posts: 4 Member
    Same for days, on both website and app.
  • Franny1949Franny1949 Member Posts: 2,919 Member Member Posts: 2,919 Member
    I also have not been able to post my Food Diary in a few days.

"Why is MFP not giving us an answer to the problem and when it will be fixed?"
  • petegamer21petegamer21 Member, Premium Posts: 7 Member Member, Premium Posts: 7 Member
    I can complete my diary on the app but it won't go viewable on my news feed.
  • AlexAlex Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 10,097 MFP Staff Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 10,097 MFP Staff
    Thanks everyone for posting about the issue with not being able to complete your diary. We are aware of the issue hope to have it resolved as soon as possible.

Your login streak will not be affected by this issue.

I am sorry not to have more of an update but for now all I have is that we know about it and are working on it. Thanks for your patience!
  • AlphaOmega_21AlphaOmega_21 Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    Yes, I am getting the same error too!
  • iradi8iradi8 Member Posts: 213 Member Member Posts: 213 Member
    Same here. I can't complete my diary until the next day and it doesn't post to my wall. MFP really needs to get this fixed. It has been going on way too long. Can't believe their techs don't know what to do to fix it.
    Also can't post more than one sentence to my wall or to a comment. So frustrating.