Myfitnesspal

Message Boards MFP Suggestions/Feedback
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Unsubscribe from discussions

brtglbrtgl Member Posts: 127 Member Member Posts: 127 Member
MFP needs a way for users to unsubscribe from certain discussions.

Replies

• ninerbuffninerbuff Member, Greeter Posts: 44,846 Member Member, Greeter Posts: 44,846 Member
    brtgl wrote: »
    MFP needs a way for users to unsubscribe from certain discussions.
    Click on the "bell" in the top right hand corner of the page and go to "notifications" then set your preferences. You can opt out of notifications for just answering on any discussion. Other than that, you're SOL.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

• JthanmyfitnesspalJthanmyfitnesspal Member, Premium Posts: 2,744 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2,744 Member
    @ninerbuff: fantastic advice. I'd long given up even looking at the notifications. Maybe this will make them relevant.
  • brtglbrtgl Member Posts: 127 Member Member Posts: 127 Member
    I don’t think you can pick and choose which discussions though. I think the checkbox applies to all discussions. At least that’s how it appears on mobile.
  • Diatonic12Diatonic12 Member Posts: 30,612 Member Member Posts: 30,612 Member
    brtgl wrote: »
    I don’t think you can pick and choose which discussions though. I think the checkbox applies to all discussions. At least that’s how it appears on mobile.

You know that you can opt out of categories by using the setting wheel to the immediate right of the title on the home page. You can follow or unfollow.

edited May 3