Username: Trooworld
    Weigh-in day: Saturday
    PW: 214.6
    CW: 215.8
    LTD: 32.2
  • mlhopp93
    mlhopp93 Posts: 192 Member
    6/26/2021 weigh in.

Camping with Cub Scouts. Lots of steps and no time for mindless eating.
  • TheGlwUp
    TheGlwUp Posts: 78 Member
    Username:TheGlwUp
    Weigh in week: Week 4
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 228.5
    CW: 228
  • apple852hk
    apple852hk Posts: 210 Member
    @trooworld @TwistedSassette
    Thank you for your support and kind words. This week has been different. I cired my energy out so it meant I was sleepy and revert to eating chocolate.
    Let's see the weigh in tomorrow.

Smiles,
    Apple852hk 🍎🍏

[quote="TwistedSassette;
    @apple852hk A loss is a loss, no matter how small. Good on you for walking out your emotions - that is better than eating them for sure.
    [/quote]

• Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,957 Member
    @TeresaW1020 Way to go on the loss!

@LuLu_Jo That's an amazing loss! My aunt lives outside of Seattle and she sent me a copy of her forecast, I've NEVER seen it that hot there, what the heck? I didn't even know if she had AC, you're all going to be in shock there! We're in a heat wave but that's typical for Sacramento.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,957 Member
    @apple852hk I'm so sorry you were brought to tears, huge hug!

Hey gang, I wanted to check in because when I don't do it often I get overwhelmed when there's a bunch of messages. I was at the food bank farm volunteering this morning then came home and worked out and went to the farmer's market. I'm reading Michael J. Fox's autobiography, it's pretty good but I'm ready to switch to a novel so I'm going to finish it up today. I don't remember if I posted about it here but I went to a job fair with a friend, a few things sounded interesting and I signed up to help an organization that fights sex traffic and domestic abuse. There's one place that's hiring looking for people to work with kids in foster care, one of the last jobs I had was working with kids in residential treatment but this doesn't sound as severe (most of those children had been badly abused and taking from their families), more tutoring which would be short periods of time which I may be able to do. Right now I can't do anything for long amounts of time, a couple hours here and there is my limit then I need to lay down and rest. Garden is crazy with the heat wave, I have to get it all situated to be gone for the funeral then have a few appointments this week.
  • Lulu_jo
    Lulu_jo Posts: 59 Member
    @Katmary71 Luckily my bedroom has AC. The rest of the house is sitting at 89°.... At 730pm. It was 100° today, and the next 2 days are going to be very unpleasant at best🥵. If you don't hear from me again... It's because I melted.
  • apple852hk
    apple852hk Posts: 210 Member

Weigh in Apple852hk
    Week 4 - Jun 2021 Sunday
    PW 137lbs (62.4kg)
    CW 139lbs (63.1kg)
    LTD about 37lbs (16.8 kg)
    GOAL weight 121lbs (55kg)

Not the best way to end a month but I have put on weight. Weighed over 1kg more on Thursday.

Walking a lot more but not eating well.

Need to be more consistent in my eating habits. Trying to sleep than eat more food or chocolate.

Wishing everyone a good week ahead.

Smiles☺️

• askewcr
    askewcr Posts: 391 Member
    Good Morning Slimpossibles! Sorry I haven't been checking in but I've been on vacation for the week. Went to Nashville, Tennessee and had a ball! I went with 23 family members and fun was had by all. My great roll that I was on eating right flew out the window around Tuesday night but it's ok. We took in many of the sites and ate at wonderful restaurants. My faves were Ruth's Chris Steak House, Jack's, and Martin's Barbeque Joint. Yum!! :p I was off sugar before I left but vacation mode changed that. I'm going to get back with it.

Well it's a brand new day and a brand new week. Now I have to get what I gained back off and move forward on new weight loss and conditioning. It's all good because I deserved that vacation. It was that self love that was needed. As I always say, Let's go get it!!

Username: askewcr
    Weigh In Day: Saturday (I'm a day late)
    PW (Previous Weight): 245.5
    CW (Current Weight): 248.5

I gained 3 pounds so now it's time to go to work again! Let's go get it!! B)
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    The July team chat is open!

Please continue to weigh in and report this week's steps here. Go to the new chat for introductions, your goals and commitments for the next month, and anything else you'd enjoy discussing. Thanks!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10836880/mission-slimpossibles-july-chat-2021#latest
This discussion has been closed.