Options
    Steps
    6/20 6,282
    6/21 5,121
    6/22 4,625
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,055 Member
    Options
    Another new member heading your way ... Please welcome @bfc2345 :)

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,104 Member
    Options
    qri31mbj0x2d.jpg

Welcome to the TrimStones Team:

@ssssseika
    @laurieldl08
    @bfc2345

I'm Jessica, your Captain. On behalf of our whole team, we're glad you found your way to us. I hope you'll find this team as helpful and supportive as I have over the past few years. Please take a few minutes and introduce yourself so we can get to know you a bit and understand a little bit about your goals of what you hope to achieve while you're here.

If you'd like to join our Step Challenge, send me your daily step goal and your first name and I'll get you added to the chart once the July spreadsheets are prepared and open. The step chart can be found on the same spreadsheet where we do our weekly weigh ins. So once you're on the weigh in spreadsheet, just scroll down and you'll see the step challenge. You can find links to all spreadsheets and chatrooms on the main Fat2Fit page, where you found the registration form.

Again, welcome! Let me know what I can do to make this group more useful to you. Feel free to post in this chatroom until the July chat thread is started.

Take care and good luck in July!
    Jessica :smile:
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    sbawz04p2ea1.png

CONGRATULATIONS to all winners and those with honorable mentions! NICE! WTG!
    Jessica
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    ssssseika wrote: »
    Hi, all!
    My name is SEIKA and I'm joining this team from Japan!

Hi @ssssseika !
  • Arc130
    Options
    Today we had some early morning rain with the tropical storm that came up from the Gulf and moved to the east, coming just beneath where I am and going through the Outer Banks in North Carolina. So, because I had plans to bake chicken, I reversed my day. I cooked my baked chicken, steamed broccoli and stuffing for lunch and had my leftover burgers/chips for dinner. That way, I got the oven use (and a load of laundry in the dryer) during the cooler part of the day, because after the rain cleared around noonish, it quickly heated up to about 92 outside for the afternoon. NSV and I was still under on my calories AND did some extra walking throughout the day by doing a few walking vids inside...YAY!

Hope ya'll had a great day...I finished work just in time to teach my two piano lessons, heated up dinner and now I'm going to go and read a book. Here's to a relaxing evening and a productive but peaceful Tuesday for all!

@jessicakrall8 That was smart of you! It cooled down a bit here the last couple of days. Only in the 70's. Anyway, I hope you had a great day today!
  • Arc130
    Options
    Hello everyone, I am Laurie and joining from the US.

Hi @laurieldl08 ! I'm in U.S. too. I've been a Trimstone member a while now, but have been out of touch for some time. Just getting back to posting again. Next month, I'll probably be away a bit again, but will try to post each week.

• Arc130
    Options
    Hi, all!

@ssssseika I hope you have great success on your journey!

• Arc130
    Options
    Another new member heading your way ... Please welcome @bfc2345 :)

@bfc2345 Welcome to the team!
  • Waifer003
    Waifer003 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Waifer003
    June 23 - 10,328
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    Well done to first 3, & welcome to team Trimstones to all new members. 🙂
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Congratulations @ewilhelm2487! Hopefully you won't be as sick this time around.
  • ewilhelm2487
    ewilhelm2487 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    jenready wrote: »
    Congratulations @ewilhelm2487! Hopefully you won't be as sick this time around.

Thank you!! 💕I'm really hoping that as well.
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @ewilhelm2487

c8ncyiun4au6.jpg

And we get to share this lovely surprise with you week by week...that's awesome! So happy for you...hope this pregnancy isn't as rough as your last one...wow, you must be over the moon!

Thrilled for you!
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Daily Step Goal: 8,000
    6/22: 8,157
    6/23: 5,420
  • JoDavo66
    JoDavo66 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Hi, all!

Welcome
  • JoDavo66
    JoDavo66 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I am Laurie and joining from the US.

Welcome
This discussion has been closed.