Trimstones - June 2021 Team Chat

Replies

• JoDavo66
    JoDavo66 Posts: 526 Member
    I just wanted to let the captains know that I just found out I'm pregnant! Yay..I think🤣
    I still will partake in weekly weigh ins but I want to forewarn that I had a super duper crappy pregnancy last time and lost 35+lbs in the first trimester, alone. I'm hoping this one won't be as bad but if it is, don't get jealous over my weight loss 🤣🤣 about week 7/8 is when I start to get really sick so I'll let you know around when the time comes if I can do this every week or not. * I was in and out of the hospital every single week last time*

Congratulations :) I'm here for you re: sickness- I had hyperemsis with both of mine. Feel free to message me if you want to support. I was advised to stick to low GI food that has slow release glucose in it's break down - certainly made pregnancy 2 better and I was only hospitalised for days instead of several stays - except when I caught a stomach bug & they wouldn't have me in - that was rough!! Take care XX
  • JoDavo66
    Steps:
    Apologies I owe a rediculous amount. Thankfully the external Centre Assessed grades finally got sent off - At least 2 exam boards computer systems crashed as schools across the country were entering so much data! Been marking Y7-10 exams ever since! I've got 1 set left to do before I go to bed tonight. Then all that has to be entered tomorrow morning! At least the end of that is insight!

11th - 9715
    12th - 3148
    13th - 4 287
    14th - 7 250
    15th - 8 371
    16th - 8 499
    17th - 7 193
    18th - 8 306
    19th - 2 610
    20th - 4 483
    21st - 6 188
    22nd - 9 566
    23ed - 12 495
    24th - 5 407
  • JoDavo66
    m7fkqvkt6s7i.jpg
    Please can you report in missed weigh - ins:

@ewilhelm2487 - not sure what you want to do for Monday's?
    @angmarie28
    @Jen_967
    @Dnarules
    The rest missing are due Friday & Saturday, please can you enter promptly so I can check spreadsheets for our Captains.
    Thank you :)
  • JoDavo66
    Bad day- 4 sets of exam papers marked. Didn't get to gym, tired & sore. Worst us over, just got big SEN review to do tomorrow & then I'm caught up.
    Only problem: eldest just finished 3 weeks of exams so ordered pizza 🍕etc to celebrate. Youngest finishes hers tomorrow- I can't be eating like this!!
    Roll on weekend- I need a rest & to box!!
    Supposed to be getting Hubbie's new car but still waiting to hear.
    What's your plans?
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    @ewilhelm2487 Congratulations!! I'm happy for you! I hope everything will be better this time.

• Waifer003
    Waifer003 Posts: 280 Member
    JoDavo66 wrote: »
    Bad day- 4 sets of exam papers marked. Didn't get to gym, tired & sore. Worst us over, just got big SEN review to do tomorrow & then I'm caught up.
    Only problem: eldest just finished 3 weeks of exams so ordered pizza 🍕etc to celebrate. Youngest finishes hers tomorrow- I can't be eating like this!!
    What's your plans?

I’m heading across the country to visit my mom in her nursing home. I haven’t been able to visit since Covid hit, but now I’m finally double vaccinated and my flight is booked. Excited but nervous. Mom’s dementia has really taken hold in the past year, so I’m apprehensive about how things will be. I’m going to try really hard to walk each morning and follow my intermittent fasting plan. Wish me luck!
  • Waifer003
    Waifer003
    June 24 - 8,926
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 527 Member
    Hi everyone. Sorry I’ve been absent, it’s been such a stressful month. This week especially. I chose stress eating over stress drinking. Neither are healthy, and I need to find a way to be in a better place mentally. Today I will reset regardless of the obstacles.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,102 Member
    Waifer003 wrote: »
    What's your plans?

I’m heading across the country to visit my mom in her nursing home. I haven’t been able to visit since Covid hit, but now I’m finally double vaccinated and my flight is booked. Excited but nervous. Mom’s dementia has really taken hold in the past year, so I’m apprehensive about how things will be. I’m going to try really hard to walk each morning and follow my intermittent fasting plan. Wish me luck!

@Waifer003 I am glad you'll get to spend some time with your mother, but do not envy the full picture you painted. I took care of my mom (with dementia) for the last 16 years of her life. The disease, no matter the cause, is a cruel one...I was blessed that she never had a day that she didn't know me. I think that's what hurts family the most. I pray peace over your visit and that you'll have some of those clear, shining moments where memories flood and memories are made. I'll be thinking of you. If you ever want to chat, I'm here. Enjoy your visit.
    Jessica :heart:
  • jessicakrall8
    CasandraW wrote: »
    Hi everyone. Sorry I’ve been absent, it’s been such a stressful month. This week especially. I chose stress eating over stress drinking. Neither are healthy, and I need to find a way to be in a better place mentally. Today I will reset regardless of the obstacles.

@CasandraW It HAS been a stressful month...hope we both have a calm, relaxing weekend with loads of peace!! Take care!
    Jessica :smile:
  • jessicakrall8
    JessicaKrall8
    Friday Weigh-in
    PW: 307.3
    CW: 307.6

Didn't make good choices yesterday...had to estimate on my dinner meal and was likely not a good estimate. Walked extra, but consumed WAY too much sodium and today it shows and I can feel it...UGH! Just trying to make it through the day, but I packed my lunch and am aiming for better habits today. Already did 2k in steps for the day, so I'm starting out right...

Hope ya'll have a great day too!
    Jess
  • shnerb00
    shnerb00 Posts: 269 Member
    Shnerb00
    Friday
    PW : 133.0
    CW: 134.8

SW 160.2

Really slipped up this week. The end of the school year is winding down which means the behind the scenes work is ramped up. One more week until summer holidays!!
  • bearchested
    bearchested Posts: 215 Member
    Bearchested
    Friday weigh-in
    PW: 196.2
    CW: 203.0

Oof, I knew it was going to be bad after over a month. I've been my own worst enemy lately and feel so off track. My discipline and habit processes are basically nonexistent.

The good news is I know how to turn it around and get on track.
  • ewilhelm2487
    ewilhelm2487 Posts: 177 Member
    @ewilhelm2487

c8ncyiun4au6.jpg

And we get to share this lovely surprise with you week by week...that's awesome! So happy for you...hope this pregnancy isn't as rough as your last one...wow, you must be over the moon!

Thrilled for you!
    Jessica :smile:

Thank you!! I'm definitely something right now! 🤣 No, I'm definitely excited but nervous. I haven't told my bf yet so I'm nervous about what he is going to say. He's always wanted another but said he was happy with just the one. 😳 Maybe his mind will change when he finds out. Lol
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Chalmation
    Friday
    PW 142.8
    CW 142.2
  • JoDavo66
    Safe journey and I hope you find things ok. Being separated from family for dementia patients hasn't been great during lockdowns & restrictions. Hope your Mom is doing better than you expected. Good luck sticking to plans.
  • JoDavo66
    CasandraW wrote: »

The plus side is you've noticed it & are doing something about it. Sending hugs.
  • JoDavo66
    Worst of the work done now. Shattered & aching but feeling positive. 3 weeks to summer vaccy! The city is the highest number of COVID positives in the country- they're running some experiment with the University Students don't need to isolate where they have negative tests- but clearly they are testing before it's showing!! Nightmare. 4 schools had to close doors & teach on line- one, in city, has 38 positive & 400 isolating! They can't staff the classes!
    We're keeping out of city away from it. Only problem is, both girls attend schools in the city.
    Walkin vaccination centres all over the county this weekend.

STEPS:
    25th- 9412
  • Waifer003
    Safe journey and I hope you find things ok. Being separated from family for dementia patients hasn't been great during lockdowns & restrictions. Hope your Mom is doing better than you expected. Good luck sticking to plans.

Thanks! I just purchased some N95 masks for the airplane, and am trying to get my packing done. I think once I arrive there and see my mom in person I’ll calm down a bit. Might be slightly absent for the next week. Am going to do my last weigh-in of the month on a different scale than usual, but I’m committed to weighing in somehow 🙂
This discussion has been closed.