Get a Jump on June - Accountability thread!!!

124»

Replies

• f1tafter40
    f1tafter40 Posts: 19 Member

Me: 44y, 6’0”
    6/25/21: 135 lb
    6/25/21 BMI: 18.3

Evaluation of June 1 – June 25 goals:
    I started June off very strong. Due to concerns of amenorrhea then anemia, I eased off the diet and exercise. I didn’t get as lean as I wanted, but it’s better than feeling unwell during my vacation.
    1. Cut calories 1600/day (M-F); max 11,500/week. YES
    2. Increase protein 135-160/day. YES
    3. Increase cardio and intervals 3x/week, 30 minutes minimum. SOMEWHAT
    4. Report back to this group June 25. YES

July-August goals:
    1. Relax in a bikini without worrying about sucking in my belly.
    2. Enjoy food mindfully without weighing, measuring, or tracking.
    3. Enjoy outdoor fun and activity with family and friends.
    4. Enjoy vacation to the absolute fullest.
    5. Report back to this group in September.

HAVE A GREAT SUMMER!
  • GazelleLady
    GazelleLady Posts: 131 Member
    23 years old
    GW 126

June 13: 133.4 pounds
    June 19: 132.4 pounds
    June 26: 133.8 pounds

I'm heavier this Saturday, but I think it might be water weight. After your period starts, how long does it take for y'all to lose the water weight? I started mine two days ago.
  • BalletMom22
    BalletMom22 Posts: 8 Member

ob2wgkkfwi4l.png

Hi! Just wondering what this app/ scale is from your photo that says SHIZ? Thanks so much!
  • k8richly
    k8richly Posts: 266 Member
    47 yrs
    5'4"
    GW 125-127?

June 1 - 131 lbs
    June 6 - 130.6
    June 14 - 130 yay!
    June 20 - 130? I broke my scale (well, I wore out the batteries) so I'm just guessing....but I feel fit
    June 27 - 129 woo-hoo!

Feeling really good about finally breaking the 130lb plateau (it's been months!) and doing it the week of my birthday. I had drinks and treats but didn't go crazy. Yay! It's my kids birthday today though, so must stay focused! I didn't get my usual run in this weekend as my achilles is bugging me and its sooo hot. But I will persevere!

@GazelleLady - I am like @wunderkindking. I feel bloated before my period but the weight vanishes the moment it starts. Although I get salty fat cravings throughout which I have to watch out for....
  • ktrowse
    ktrowse Posts: 1 Member
    Alright... joining this group because I need some positive motivators, and I can most certainly stick to my goals if I have people in my corner cheering me on. I have gained over 20 pounds in the last month and my goal is to lose it as best as possible in the next to, as healthily as possible.

Height: 6' 0"
    Weight: 165 lbs
    Goal: 145 lbs

Lifestyle: Semi-active
    Diet: Vegan
  • Antiopelle
    Antiopelle Posts: 1,184 Member
    BMI: 24,7
    Jan trend: -0.6
    Feb trend: +0.2
    Mar trend: +0.5
    April trend: -0.7
    May trend: -0.3
    CW: 73.1
    June GW: 71.5
    Final GW: 71.0

I've joined the Fat2Fit challenge in another group, but I'll report here on a weekly basis only as I am so close to goal weight.

02/06: 73.1 average

I can go diving again !! The borders are still closed, but an exception is made if you do not stay longer than 12 hours, which is enough to drive - gear up - dive - gear down - have a drink - and head back home.:smiley:This weekend was already planned with a virtual baby shower and some chores, so maybe next week IF I don't get side effects from my vaccine on Friday. Happy times ahead!

07/06: 73.0 average

We were able to switch a little bit around our weekend, and we managed to squeeze in a dive on Saturday evening! Wooohooo:smiley:

14/06: 73.0 average

No gain, which is a bit of a miracle as I have been eating like a hoover. I've been moving around pretty well, but we haven't been diving this weekend as we both got vaxed last Friday and we wanted to make sure we wouldn't get side effects during the dive. Yesterday, hubby ran 24km/15miles and I followed by bike. He is training for a marathon again and has enrolled for the Tokyo marathon in October. Nowhere sure that the whole thing will happen with current travel regulations and I surely don't feel comfortable going from nearly 1,5 years of living like a hermit and then suddenly travel around the globe to the largest city in the world to attend a mega event. We'll see. At the moment, I'm just glad that he is in a good place with regards to food and fitness.
    Anyway, still 4 days to work and as from Friday I have one complete week off !

21/06: 72.5 average

Tokyo has been cancelled, what a relief !! I have a week off now, so I'll keep this short. Hopefully we will squeeze in some dives, some bikerides, yeah ! But today it is raining hard, so we will go couch shopping.
    :smile:

28/06: 73.3 average

Yes, we could go diving, and yes I did some serious biking, and apparently that gave me permission to eat intuitively - ahem. Too much ice cream, chocolate and wine, that's for sure. Hopefully there is some salty water involved here, and I'll be back on track next week ! :smile:
  • Cora0477
    Cora0477 Posts: 326 Member
    5’4” 44

6/01: 126.8
    6/09: 125.6
    6/13: 124.4
    6/17: 124.0
    6/28: 123.8

I haven’t been perfect but I have been moving forward. Massive lunchtime salads are my friends. It also makes me happy that if I make them, my boys almost always want some too. I haven’t been to the gym very often because we’ve had a lot going on, but I did talk my oldest son and daughter into going with me every time. Very happy about that.
  • Antiopelle
    ktrowse wrote: »
    Alright... joining this group because I need some positive motivators, and I can most certainly stick to my goals if I have people in my corner cheering me on. I have gained over 20 pounds in the last month and my goal is to lose it as best as possible in the next to, as healthily as possible.

Height: 6' 0"
    Weight: 165 lbs
    Goal: 145 lbs

Lifestyle: Semi-active
    Diet: Vegan

Welcome @ktrowse . This thread will close soon, but we'll start a new one for July, feel free to join there.
  • Antiopelle
    5' 8"
    CW: 142.4
    GW: ~135ish
    Jan EW:143 - AVE 144.2
    Feb EW - 142.5 - AVE 142.4
    Mar EW - 142.0 - AVE 142.0

Didn't bother with it in April/May

June goal - see how much I can fix in 12 days. My MIL lived with us for about 6 wks, she's a fabulous cook...but it's all mexican food and super carby. I opted to just let it go since it was a temp situation... she's moved into her new house and it's time for me to quit being lazy with my diet. I'm going back to logging all my food.. I've been avoiding the scale for 3-4 days, but enough is enough. I feel extremely bloated, so I'm betting some of this drops right off. Good to see those of y'all that are remaining consistent!

1. Stay off sugar
    2. Stay Keto

6/18 - 146.0 ARGH!

Glad to see you're back @cayenne_007 ! :sunglasses:
  • 5'6" 51yr
    Current weight 151
    Goal weight 129 by April 2022

I'm just starting back out, I usually lose the first 10 pretty easy just by counting calories but adding in more exercise this time. I usually get complacent once I hit 139 but want to keep going until I get just under 130 (any less than that, I start to look drawn in the face and it's not pretty)
    We have a beach trip planned for September this year so my goal is to hit 140 by then and then just let the rest be a slow journey of healthy eating and fitness to lose the other 11 pounds by April of next year for our 10yr anniversary cruise to the Caribbean.
  • stacyrey12
    stacyrey12 Posts: 34 Member
    Antiopelle wrote: »
    @stacyrey12 : you look trim and fit, no doubt about that.

Thank you so much! I haven't been back to this group since I posted that pic.
  • stacyrey12
    stacyrey12 Posts: 34 Member
    I only did so-so with my goals this month. I've been traveling a lot to help out family, and it's been super hard to control my food and get in enough exercise, so I'm looking for more results in July.
  • Antiopelle
    BMI: 24,7
    Jan trend: -0.6
    Feb trend: +0.2
    Mar trend: +0.5
    April trend: -0.7
    May trend: -0.3
    CW: 73.1
    June GW: 71.5
    Final GW: 71.0

I've joined the Fat2Fit challenge in another group, but I'll report here on a weekly basis only as I am so close to goal weight.

02/06: 73.1 average

I can go diving again !! The borders are still closed, but an exception is made if you do not stay longer than 12 hours, which is enough to drive - gear up - dive - gear down - have a drink - and head back home.:smiley:This weekend was already planned with a virtual baby shower and some chores, so maybe next week IF I don't get side effects from my vaccine on Friday. Happy times ahead!

07/06: 73.0 average

We were able to switch a little bit around our weekend, and we managed to squeeze in a dive on Saturday evening! Wooohooo:smiley:

14/06: 73.0 average

No gain, which is a bit of a miracle as I have been eating like a hoover. I've been moving around pretty well, but we haven't been diving this weekend as we both got vaxed last Friday and we wanted to make sure we wouldn't get side effects during the dive. Yesterday, hubby ran 24km/15miles and I followed by bike. He is training for a marathon again and has enrolled for the Tokyo marathon in October. Nowhere sure that the whole thing will happen with current travel regulations and I surely don't feel comfortable going from nearly 1,5 years of living like a hermit and then suddenly travel around the globe to the largest city in the world to attend a mega event. We'll see. At the moment, I'm just glad that he is in a good place with regards to food and fitness.
    Anyway, still 4 days to work and as from Friday I have one complete week off !

21/06: 72.5 average

Tokyo has been cancelled, what a relief !! I have a week off now, so I'll keep this short. Hopefully we will squeeze in some dives, some bikerides, yeah ! But today it is raining hard, so we will go couch shopping.

28/06: 73.3 average

Yes, we could go diving, and yes I did some serious biking, and apparently that gave me permission to eat intuitively - ahem. Too much ice cream, chocolate and wine, that's for sure. Hopefully there is some salty water involved here, and I'll be back on track next week !

30/06: 73.1 average

I will end the month at the same average weight than I started. I did pretty well all in all, but then I blew it during my week of holiday. See you in the July thread ! :sunglasses:
  • weatherking2019
    weatherking2019 Posts: 943 Member
    @BalletMom22 Sorry for the late reply!
    I got it on Amazon a while ago. It’s Uten digital scale. I’m sure there are more up to date ones around now.
    But it keeps track and we like it.
  • Antiopelle
    how nice @weatherking2019 . And again a great pic! You have a beautiful family.
  • k8richly
    k8richly Posts: 266 Member
    @weatherking2019 my kid turned 15 this weekend too! Lovely pic - thx for sharing!
    @ktrowse and @JustKeepTryingNeverGiveUp (great name) welcome to the forum! And @cayenne_007 welcome back!

Hard to believe June is done. I've met my main June goal of finally getting under 130lbs. Yay!. Definitely cheated a few times (yum, ice cream cake!) but managed to keep busy and make mostly smart choices.

See you all in the July thread!
  • cayenne_007
    cayenne_007 Posts: 668 Member
    Is there a July thread? I can't believe it's the 1st!!!