This June I Will...

12345679»

Replies

• MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,952 Member
    OK, here’s what I have so far:

Was SOLID but need to get back to that now that family has flown home!
    Top right flower- 1/3 of petal for each: steps/calories/track to the gram

SOLID, but want to be sure it stays that way!
    Middle flower- daily art practice
    Sorta-solid: Tip of each petal is for DAILY drawing.

Began June 7. Going great, but I know it will slip if I don’t track daily.
    Bottom right flower - 2 small circles are stretches/massage
    Chart bottom left is where I will note my completed upper body exercises

I might add one more habit- still deciding.

kuf38xlkihzr.jpeg
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,719 Member
    Oh my the trackers are all so amazing! I’ll be back to post mine at the end of the day.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    77tes wrote: »
    Oh my the trackers are all so amazing! I’ll be back to post mine at the end of the day.

@77tes I love yours too!!
    I was looking back & I think you colored yours in red, white, and blue last year!!!! 🇺🇸

I can’t wait to see what you come up with!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Ok, I posted July’s “I Will” since our newcomers are raring to go!

Please shift to that group for July posts, please, but feel free to finish off JUNE here!!!

🌸Maddie
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,658 Member
    Hi all, earlier I caught up with everyone's posts. I enjoyed reading every one of them! The second half of June was more difficult for me and I got very behind on posting, although at times I'd check in how everyone was doing but wasn't really up to writing mine. I was only about a 50-50 improvement on getting more sleep, but did much better on not zoning out on watching the YouTube channels that were interesting. Last week I unsubscribed from several more channels and only kept my original few that I like to check in with or watch/listen to, but aren't 'addictive' for me 🥱😴.
    I loved all the creative trackers. Well done! Thank you for sharing 💖.

I'll see you all in July.... tomorrow. I'm still working out which habit(s) to track in July.

Good night y'all 😴⏰

🤠🌺
  • nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,645 Member
    I was only about a 50-50 improvement on getting more sleep, but did much better on not zoning out on watching the YouTube channels that were interesting. Last week I unsubscribed from several more channels and only kept my original few that I like to check in with or watch/listen to, but aren't 'addictive' for me 🥱😴.
    🤠🌺

@texasgardnr Making little changes in our environment can bring about big changes in our results. I love that you found a way to cut back on YouTube videos by unsubscribing to your “less than favorites”.
    That will remove the temptation to watch so you can focus more on what you do want to do (like sleep)!