Myfitnesspal

Message Boards MFP Suggestions/Feedback
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

No Sync Between Polar Flow and MFP

kdjwaaijer4537kdjwaaijer4537 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
Dear,

Unfortunately, lately, I seem to be unable to connect Polar Flow with MyFitnessPal.
Yesterday automatically the steps and workouts I do and sync with my polar flow app (using Vantage V2), were updated in the app of myfitnesspal, where the kcal adjustments would be made.
Today, even though my watch has synced numerous times with the polar flow app, the calories are not updated in the myfitnesspal app.
This is very annoying as I'm going through a strict program.
In response, I've removed the connection in the mfp apps sections, however, now I want to add polar flow again and I can't click on connect, only on buy. But in the polar flow app, I am connected to mfp app. How is it possible I can't connect from the mfp app to polar flow anymore?

Please let me know and help me fix this.

Replies

• skc2130skc2130 Member Posts: 3 Member Member Posts: 3 Member
    I too am having trouble getting my workouts from polar flow to MFP exercises. It started last night but by this morning everything showed up finally. I ended up being short on my calories for the day because of this. As of now (almost noon) nothing has transferred over to MFP, showing no exercises or adjustments. I have done a disconnect and re-sync with no luck at the moment.
    kdjwassijer, I disconnected polar from MFP first, then disconnected MFP from polar. I then reconnected from polar to MFP without problems and the connection from MFP to polar was automatic. Hope that made sense.
  • skc2130skc2130 Member Posts: 3 Member Member Posts: 3 Member
    Seems to be running good so far today.