July 13 Sign In

124»

Replies

• snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,527 Member
    @Chinkiri Happy birthday hope you did it up good!!

Good day I kept my challenge to myself now if I can stay out of the kitchen other than to get a drink. I logged tracked and stayed under managed 2 walks today one a little longer but still not as long as usual will try for another tomorrow.

I just want to say that all of the “why” posts were so interesting each one of us views ourselves in a unique way but we are all striving to be as healthy and active as we can. I to hit my own panic mode at times as I will be 58 next week and wonder sometimes how much more these knees can take so I have to do as much as I can now if I were younger I would do things so differently so I try to compensate today
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,281 Member
    July 13, 2021

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Kitchen Closed? Yes
    Going "nuts" with nuts today? No (10 days-free )
    (I go "nuts" with nuts most times, trying to continue a good habit this month. Counting the number of "nuts" free days.)

Pass day 1/3 (this is for accountability to myself and my records).

Interestingly, my big why is the same as @MadisonMolly2017
    I gave myself that "Big Why" as a birthday present some years ago when my husband gave me a surprise birthday. That is the major reason my maintenance is very important to me because nobody on earth go back to retrieve presents they gave to people. Therefore I will not retrieve my "present" :)

This is My Birthday present for life!
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Bonne fête @Chinkiri!

My "Why" was medically triggered: my doctor had the audacity to threaten me with daily statins to control my cholesterol. The nerve of her and I told her just as much 😂

Doctor: 😄 Well...you could get back to exercising regularly instead and then we'll check your blood work in a few months
    Me: 😤 Fine

And here we are, two years later...

---|---|---|--
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES | 3 km running, 8 km walking TOTAL: 259
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES | *Base + 216
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES |
    ---|---|---|---
    *NOTE: NOT counting walking calories

Personal Bonus: Did I meet my protein macro for the day (40%)? NO | 20%
    Pass Days Used:
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,149 Member
    July 13

Exercise: 70 minutes mountain biking, 55 minutes stretching and PT exercises

Tracking: yes

Calories: under

Pass days: 0
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Yes x 3
    My "why" is to be healthy