July 5 Sign In

124»

Replies

• oh_jackie
    oh_jackie Posts: 429 Member
    @MizSpiffy In March I had 15, in April 20 and in May 24 pass days (ironically because I tried to restrict myself too much). After a certain threshold, reminding myself of the number of pass days made me focus on the past. Counting the number of days I was successfully within budget instead helped me look forward. If tracking perfectly feels overwhelming, you could consider tracking the high calorie items only and being more flexible with vegetables and fruit. Hope this helps!
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,577 Member
    7/5
    Exercise yes my stepps
    Caleries yes
    Logged?-yes
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    MizSpiffy wrote: »
    July 5
    All pass days used. What am I even doing here?? I can't seem to stay focused!!

@MizSpiffy if you feel comfortable enough to share a little about where you seem to be having the most trouble, perhaps we could help you in a more specific way. Looking back (for me), there were times that I believe that I had my calorie goal set too low.
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,983 Member
    Yes, yes and yes
    5 miles walking
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    @MizSpiffy We are here for you! Why would you want to leave? The welcome mat is always here for you.
    Your friend, Rick
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    @MizSpiffy you are not alone with having used up all your pass days already. But, and this is something I have to remind myself often, we may not be "beating" the challenge but we are meeting the challenge because every time we check in, we are aware of what we have or haven't done. And being aware is the start of making a change. So, you and I, we take our cha-cha steps but we still move forward towards our goals. You've got this. And one step at a time, you'll reach your goals.
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,088 Member
    @MadisonMolly2017 Oops I should have been more clear, new to ME park in Alberta, but not a new park :)
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Yes x 3
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    @Jana_2020 it's difficult to watch our children go through stressful times.... even our grown children! :neutral: It can definitely take a toll on us! {{{HUGS}}}
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,410 Member
    February 10/3
    March 12/3
    April 10/3
    May 8/3
    June 6/3

3x yes

2/3
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,259 Member
    mshawski wrote: »
    @donna25trinity, @biketheworld, @Mrs_Hoffer - thanks for thinking of me! ❤️ I took a little mental health break because I was losing steam, which ended up being a good lesson in the fact that my habits aren’t solid enough for maintenance yet so it’s a good thing I still have more pounds to lose so I can solidify them (plus an extra 3-5 I obtained in the process of learning that.) I wasn’t going to join July because I figured I already can’t be in the winners circle, given I just got back to it today, but your posts reminded me this group is about more than the winners circle so here I am ready to creep on all of you… I mean… uh… cheer on your success! Hahahahaha. Also to check in to keep myself on track so the winners circle is a possibility in August. Thanks again for being you. ❤️ I’m excited to get back into it and hope my three weeks of nonsense was enough for my body to respond to appropriate weight loss calorie deficits again! 🤗

Welcome!
    You are in the right place!