Welcome to all of our new members!

UserName: Angelic843
    Weight in week: July Week 4
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW (Previous Weight): 369.2
    CW (Current Weight): 373.8
    This week’s loss: (Gained 4.6)
    Total LTD (Loss to Date): 48.4

Sorry guys. I don't know what is going on scale-wise.

All of my healthy habits this week were in check...calories, steps, even carbs stayed pretty steady. I'm guessing this gain is either sodium or hormones.
    Hopefully its back off by next weigh-in.

Angela
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    leni1us
    July Week 4
    PW: 152.0
    CW: 152.6
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,323 Member
    @angelic843 - Since all your “healthy habits this week were in check”, I hope you can view it as a good week. The long term behavior changes are the real benefit to each of us and you’ve already demonstrated how consistent positive habits can add up over time — nearly 50 pounds lost!! Congratulations on your tremendous progress and the new habits you’ve developed.

My father used to always say that guilt is a wasted emotion. Instead, he encouraged reflection, learning and immediate steps to act on what we’ve learned. As the samurai expression goes “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” Persistence can be our greatest strength. Best wishes to you - and all our ShrinkingAssets team members - for the coming month!
  • angelic843
    angelic843 Posts: 252 Member
    @angelic843 - Since all your “healthy habits this week were in check”, I hope you can view it as a good week. The long term behavior changes are the real benefit to each of us and you’ve already demonstrated how consistent positive habits can add up over time — nearly 50 pounds lost!! Congratulations on your tremendous progress and the new habits you’ve developed.

My father used to always say that guilt is a wasted emotion. Instead, he encouraged reflection, learning and immediate steps to act on what we’ve learned. As the samurai expression goes “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” Persistence can be our greatest strength. Best wishes to you - and all our ShrinkingAssets team members - for the coming month!

Thank you for the excellent advice and perspective. Right after I posted I drank my collagen and went for my 30 minute walk. B)
This discussion has been closed.