This July “I Will”… Welcome aboard!

Replies

• DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,451 Member
    ~ 👬🏼 ~💕~ 🌺 ~💕~ 👫🏼 ~💕~ 🌺 ~💕~ 👫🏼 ~ 💕 ~ 🌺 ~💕~ 👭🏻 ~ 💕 ~ 🌺 ~💕~ 👫🏼 ~💕~ 🌺 ~💕~ 👫🏼 ~💕~ 🌺 ~💕~ 👭🏻 ~

8sh5za52tkyv.jpg

~ 👬🏼 ~💕~ 🌺 ~💕~ 👫🏼 ~💕~ 🌺 ~💕~ 👫🏼 ~ 💕 ~ 🌺 ~💕~ 👭🏻 ~ 💕 ~ 🌺 ~💕~ 👫🏼 ~💕~ 🌺 ~💕~ 👫🏼 ~💕~ 🌺 ~💕~ 👭🏻 ~

4kieyzice6mq.gif~~ Waving Hi ~~ Good Morning ~~ Wishing Everyone a LOVEly FUNtastic Friday ~~

"There's something about childhood friends that you just can't replace." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Lisa Whelchel ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

As July is coming to an end.... I AM AFFIRMing My ~ I WILLs ~ for JULY

I WILL Focus on an Attitude of Gratitude .... I WILL Continue a Low Carb Low Calories Diet along with IF eating 11-7
    I WILL Commit to Using my Smart Watch Daily keeping track of my Steps along with my Heart Beats & Blood pressure
    I WILL Commit making every effort to reach at least 15,000 steps daily weekdays and 10,000 steps Daily on weekend

I WILL take time to Enjoy the EveryDay Moments and I Will focus on my 2021 Mantra ~STOP~LOOK~LISTEN to help me
    I WILL spend more time on counting my BLESSings rather than Counting my daily Obstacles

Adding to my I WILLs .... July 23, 2021

Starting TODAY...... I WILL ....Do up to an hour of Decluttering/sorting/organizing Mon. Wed. Fri.
    on Tues. and Thurs I WILL spend time crafting .......... (WEEKENDS are Free time for Hubby and me)

• DebyS137

~💕~🌞~💕~☀️~💕~🌞~💕~☀️~💕~🌞~💕~☀️~💕~🌞~💕~☀️~💕~🌞~💕~☀️~💕~🌞~💕~☀️~💕~🌞~💕~☀️~💕~

jdvov4jars5n.jpg

4kieyzice6mq.gif~Waving Hi~ Wishing You a SUNsational SUNday ~And~ a WONDER-filled Week ahead~

Starting the Week off feeling Very Hopeful AND Determined to Succeed in reaching my Healthy Goals as well as some other Goals.
    I made it to the 170s BARELY -at 179.8- I figure I'm at the stage in the journey where My body needs to catch up with wt. loss.
    I realize-It will probably be a slower pace of weight loss now AND I am Committed to making the Adjustments -I got this-

"People are like stained-glass windows....... They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true
    beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Elisabeth Kubler-Ross ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

• themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,211 Member
    edited July 2021
    77tes wrote: »
    MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT - My school files decluttering project is DONE

vshha92f1ovr.jpg

In other news - my dancing group is set to start dancing July 30!!!

@Mrs_Hoffer your morning and evening routines sound terrific!!

This is fantastic news, @77tes! Congratulations!
  • DebyS137
    ~💕~🌞~💕~📸~💕~🌞~💕~📸~💕~🌞~💕~📸~💕~🌞~💕~📸~💕~🌞~💕~📸~💕~🌞~💕~📸~💕~🌞~💕~📸~💕~

~ Welcome to a NEW DAY ~s5opq223njuv.gif~ BLESSings~ALLways ~

zvm4uhdplp85.gif~ ~ ~ ~Waving Hello~ ~ ~ ~And~ ~ ~ ~Wishing You The MOST MARVELous Monday~ ~ ~ ~

CONGRATULATIONS to all those who have Succeeded in Decluttering And being Consistant with their I WILLs ... You are all an INSPIRATION ~Thank You~

A picture is a poem without words. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Horace ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
  • angelic843
    angelic843 Posts: 252 Member
    edited July 2021
  • DebyS137
    ~🐼~💕~🐻~💕~🐼~💕~🐻~💕~🐼~💕~🐻~💕~🐼~💕~🐻~💕~🐼~💕~🐻~💕~🐼~💕~🐻~💕~🐼~💕~🐻~💕~🐼~

wwcb5ltmh5vh.jpg

4kieyzice6mq.gif~ Waving Hi ~ Good Morning ~ Wishing Everyone ~ a BEARy TERRIFIC Tuesday ~

I Feel VERY HOPEful about my progress... I found an Exercise routine that works for me while my foot is healing And am staying on track with nutrition ... I WILL Succeed

"Endurance is not just the ability to bear a hard thing, but to turn it into glory." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~William Barclay~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

• DebyS137
    ~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~

o6wl4fgmvuav.gifo6wl4fgmvuav.gif

~ ~ Waving Hi ~ ~ 🧚🏼 ~ ~ Wishing Everyone a WOOOOOHOOOOO WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~ ~

Well... It appears my body is needing time to adjust to losing 10 lbs. so far in July.... I have been teetering between 179-180 ...
    Patience is definitely an issue I am learning to embrace... I am looking forward to sailing through the 170s... Hopefully soon.

"Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you." ~ Nathaniel Hawthorne

• 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,751 Member
    @DebyS137 I’m so glad you’ve found a exercise routine that works for you that’s terrific! I love that quote by Nathaniel Hawthorne!

@themedalist that app looks like such fun! Trekking through the Alps one day and cycling through Buenos Aires another - so cool!

Well, I’m in the home stretch for July. Trees and push-ups are a pretty solid habit although I haven’t found a good place to fit the push-ups into my day.

I’m trying to finish the month strong, but dealing with a sick pup. 🙁

9cgwtjkqk6hn.jpeg
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,060 Member
    edited July 2021
    🤓🌹💕💖💕💃🏻🕺🏻💕💖💕🌹🤓
    🌹💖🎉 In July I will ..... 🎉💖🌹
    😎🌹💕💖💕💃🏻🕺🏻💕💖💕🌹😎

Wed 28 July - Still pondering on my way ahead. Just 3 days to go. Can't believe July is almost over.

👀 Start small - Remember there is no such thing as too small.
    👃🏻 build on current habits - Work in progress
    👅 Refine as you progress - Work in progress

Week 4: I ran out of space on my habit tracker, so I looked out my sketchpad and I have been working on Zentangle patterns and a Mandela pattern.
    fr35v5ml1biz.jpeg

1) Get up -> walk -> celebrate
    This gives me a good kickstart to the day. I plan to tag my August "I will ...." onto it.
    🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️

2) flush/wash -> 10 push-ups -> 10 kickbacks --> celebrate
    This is a definite keeper. I kept a tally of this one and was surprised to find that I am doing well over a hundred a day of each exercise.
    🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽
    🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽
    🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽
    🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽

3) coffee/tea -> 10 knee raises -> 20 sec jog on the spot -> celebrate
    I realised that I only add creamer to my coffee once or twice a day, but have coffee much more frequently.
    ☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️
    ☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️
    ☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️
    ☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️

Pax Vobiscum 🕊
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    @DebyS137 I’m so glad you’ve found a exercise routine that works for you that’s terrific! I love that quote by Nathaniel Hawthorne!

@themedalist that app looks like such fun! Trekking through the Alps one day and cycling through Buenos Aires another - so cool!

Well, I’m in the home stretch for July. Trees and push-ups are a pretty solid habit although I haven’t found a good place to fit the push-ups into my day.

9cgwtjkqk6hn.jpeg

@77tes I'm sorry you're dealing with a sick puppy. :( Poor little guy. But I wanted to ask you, where did you get your beautiful tracker? I like that it's wire bound at the top - I like the idea of being able to look back eventually over a year and see how far I've come....
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    @TerriRichardson112 your tracker and other art is beautiful! You've done so well this month!!

I've done very good with yoga this month - I've even been able to do it at 4:45 in the morning BEFORE I head out to go to work!! I'm actually beginning to tell a difference in my flexibility and movement throughout the day because of it!!

But this going into the office 2 days one week and 3 days the next week (rinse and repeat) has got me very much out of sorts! Ugh. I'm still getting in my walking every day, but not the strength training. I will have to figure out "where" to stack that habit for August.
  • DebyS137
    ~💕~ 🌻 ~💕~ 🌼 ~💕~ 🌻 ~💕~🌼 ~💕~ 🌻 ~💕~ 🌼 ~💕~🌻~💕~🌼 ~💕~ 🌻 ~💕~ 🌼 ~💕~ 🌻 ~💕~🌼 ~💕~ 🌻 ~💕~

ihy81jma4via.jpg

4kieyzice6mq.gif~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing Everyone ~ a LOVEly BLOOMing THOUGHT-filled Thursday ~

I AM THINKING ~ I WILL SUCCEED ~ We Got THIS !!!

"Building mental strength is about regulating your emotions, managing your thoughts, and behaving in a positive manner, despite your circumstances."~ Amy Morin

• SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,786 Member
    I bought my tracker there also! Back in the office full time now 7 weeks. It’s not too bad except virus is really spiking in our area and we are masking again 100%. I would like to go back remote until the spike is over just because I do not want to get sick. I don’t mind going in and am starting to develop routines to do food prep at different times. I need to think on what I want to work on for August also. I am done with checking bp as I now feel confident it is going ok with changed diet choices.

Terri I took a peak at your spoiler. Wow! Those are beautiful 👏🏼❤️👏🏼❤️
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,786 Member

how is pup?
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,751 Member

how is pup?

She’s a little better, but we’re struggling to get her to eat.
  • nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,648 Member
    edited July 2021
    Yes, there are beautiful trackers here this month! Definitely have a group of artists. @77tes I’m sorry your pup’s not feeling well. Hope tomorrow goes better.

I’m remembering to take my pills every day and fill out my Habit Bull every day 😁 🎉
  • DebyS137

9s44raqm9nut.jpg~1h2r7zivhsa5.gif~9s44raqm9nut.jpg

4kieyzice6mq.gif~~ Waving Hi ~~ Good Morning ~~ Wishing Everyone a LOVEly FUNtastic Friday ~~

I'm Liking it here on My Fitness PAL = I reUnited with SPARKfriends And Made New Friends along this Journey = I'M BLESSED

Thank you for being a friend
    Traveled down a road and back again - Your heart is true, you're a PAL and a confidant. Thank you for being a friend... ~ ~ ~ ~ Golden Girls Theme

• TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,060 Member
    @77tes -
    I hope you wee pup is feeling better today.