Women 200lb+, Let's Jump To It This July!!!

Replies

• jazzadesigns
    jazzadesigns Posts: 477 Member
    @girlinkaz excellent victories! I am so jealous of your stomach!
  • 57pattycake
    57pattycake Posts: 29 Member
    @girlinkaz you look so great and so very happy. Your hard work has paid off - pretty soon those pants will be too loose! Take time to enjoy your success!
  • girlinkaz
    girlinkaz Posts: 90 Member
    @jazzadesigns I still can’t believe it’s mine! 😉 6 months ago me would never have believed it was possible. Best of luck to you on your journey!

@57pattycake Thank you!!!
  • goal06082021
    goal06082021 Posts: 2,130 Member
    So my team at work has a weekly meeting on Fridays, and a coworker has taken it upon herself to set up a rotation for people to bring snacks/breakfast to this meeting. It was my turn this week and I really wrestled with what to bring in - I super don't want to get into my health journey at work, I've already gotten comments at other times when the office has ordered lunch from like Panera or something and I get soup and salad (which tbh has always been my go-to regardless, their salads are bomb, but you can't eat salad while fat in public without somebody feeling some type of way about it). I was originally going to get a box of donuts from Dunkin or something but then I decided I didn't want to spend 300 calories on a crappy donut, or spend the whole meeting actively resisting doing that. I ended up getting a couple boxes of mini muffins from the Publix bakery - they're like 110-112cal apiece, that's fine, I can spend 200-300 cals on a couple of tiny muffins. I still might pop over to the fake Starbucks on campus and see if they have anything with a little more protein to supplement; I do have about 600 calories to play with after accounting for the rest of the food I plan to eat today. I just wish they would have been open at 8 when I got here.
  • jazzadesigns
    jazzadesigns Posts: 477 Member
    @girlinkaz thanks!

@JoseeOHara I didn’t know they had groups like that. This is a great group to be in!

@Spotteddingo it’s good that your having NSVs. Sometimes that’s more important than the scale.

@goal06082021 I hope you found something good. I love to bake and have always brought in sweets to work. This last time I made homemade hummus with veggies, something healthy.

@drj63 congrats on reaching Onederland!

@OnceAndFutureAthlete congrats on the woosh! Wish I’d have one!
  • drj63
    drj63 Posts: 59 Member
    @girlinkaz thanks!

@JoseeOHara I didn’t know they had groups like that. This is a great group to be in!

@Spotteddingo it’s good that your having NSVs. Sometimes that’s more important than the scale.

@goal06082021 I hope you found something good. I love to bake and have always brought in sweets to work. This last time I made homemade hummus with veggies, something healthy.

@drj63 congrats on reaching Onederland!

@OnceAndFutureAthlete congrats on the woosh! Wish I’d have one!

@jazzadesigns Thank you so much!!!
  • sandielewis2001
    sandielewis2001 Posts: 318 Member
    I missed my family reunion this week because of work… but not to worry, the out of town family decided to come to me 🤪 So tomorrow I am spontaneously hosting dinner at my house. 12 adults, 2 kids under 3yo, 3 dogs and a cat. I am also providing accommodations for 4 of the adults and 2 dogs overnight (in addition to my own family, dog and cat). All the prep work and running around burns calories right?

Wish me luck!