• GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,632 Member
    Options
    B)
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,687 Member
    Options
    Afternoon ladies
    Got errands done and came home and went out with Trudy.. im beat came home and slept and will probably go to sleep again soon..its just one of those days
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,445 Member
    Options
    4desrx85w9bg.jpg
    💕Rebecca
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,445 Member
    Options
    4xes6db7n3rx.jpg
    💖Rebecca
  • GodMomKim
    Options
    B)
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    👋😊
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Options
    cb
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,527 Member
    Options
    Stats for the day-

Other- 2hrs 38min 52sec, clean trailer, wash n clean mat and tarp, wash some trailer sheets, etc= 748c
    Walk to store, to nail salon n home-35.15min, 1.78mi= 181c
    Strava app = 216c

Total cal 929c
  • LisaInArkansas
    LisaInArkansas Posts: 2,372 Member
    Options
    pdd1216 wrote: »
    I love the camaraderie I see on this thread....and especially the adorable kid pics!
    I'm so ready for the weekend but it will be busy. We are having friends over for dinner tonight. I found it really challenging to cook healthy when having barbecue but I have saved up for it. Tomorrow is a day with the Bigs....my two oldest grandkids...age 5 and 9. I will be ready for rest by the time they leave!

Diane in TN

Welcome! It's an easy place to be, and we're glad you're here...
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,730 Member
    Options
    <3
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,336 Member
    Options
    Met our friends for lunch. Had a grilled chicken breast with mixed greens. But did have what was a “Hummingbird cake”. Never had it. Really, never heard of it. It’s kind of like a spice cake. Normally, I wouldn’t have had it but Ming wanted it so we shared it. Just had water and then tea to drink.

It’s after 6 and Vince wants something for dinner. Personally, I’m really full. I don’t think I’ll get my steps in today

Margaret – I understand that if a dog isn’t feeling well, it will eat grass to sooth its stomach. Glad you are calling the doc

Anne DE – do you have to take your car for inspection? Here in NC they do the inspection at the garage. I’m pretty sure it was that way in PA, too.

Diane TN – welcome!

Michele NC
  • bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,749 Member
    Options
    Kelly … congratulations on the future grandson! Let me know what you think of the immersive VanGogh. I’m on the fence about getting tickets.

Beth near Buffalo
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,905 Member
    Options
    <3
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,527 Member
    Options
    Qwqwqwq
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,604 Member
    Options
    Margaret I hope the doctor was able to sooth some of the wasp pain. You are the second person today that has had to go to dr because of similar reaction. I have to go immediately if wasp stung. 2 bad reactions. Even the sweat bees cause a lot of swelling. I hope you and your fur baby are feeling better!
    Welcome Diane in TN

Kylia in Ohio
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,835 Member
    Options
    9s70td9nn56w.png

My husband and I are attempting to cycle at least one 50 km ride in each month of this year.

July's 50K is done! Bit chilly and windy on the way out, not so bad on the way back. Starting temp 5C (Feels like -0.7). Highest temp 10C (Feels like 4).

Thankfully we got it in before the weather turns. Apparently we're to have a winter storm system come through along with abnormally high tides.

Machka in Oz
  • GodMomKim
    Options
    B)
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,814 Member
    Options
    <3