Replies

• GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,632 Member
    Options
    B)
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,688 Member
    Options
    Carol- highly unlikely.. we are just good friends.. both have been through the ringer before.. but we do enjoy each others company.. just back from my friends house to try and figure out how to crochet a baby quilt..im gonna try for sure..
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,528 Member
    Options
    Stats for the day-

Walk w/family- 1hr 31min 47sec, 69elev, 84ahr, 106mhr, 3.32ap, 5.27mi= 516c
    Strava app = 638c
    Zwift home spin bike- 57.21min, 176elev, 197aw, 67arpm, 134ahr, 158mhr, 22.1mi= 567c
    Zwift app = 651c

Total cal 1083. No gym, doing laundry
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,046 Member
    Options
    Thank you Beth
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,906 Member
    Options
    :) Big line dance class today with three more new students. In spite of the heat it was a very happy place

<3 Barbie in NW WA
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,815 Member
    Options
    B)
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,336 Member
    Options
    Walked on the stairstepper today. The plan for tomorrow is to do a 10 Minute Solution Carb Burner DVD.

Volunteered at the soup kitchen then made a lime pie that I was depending the guy would bring to the pool party but he’s not coming.

Allie – good luck with your CPAP. I know when Vince got his the doctor told him he should use it as long as it’s comfortable at first, maybe 2 hours. He used it for 7 hours!

At the soup kitchen today I learned that next Thurs they’re going to have a trial with letting people in to eat like we had done before this pandemic. However, they’re only going to allow 30 people in there, there are no seconds, the food will be served in Styrofoam containers. Wonder how it’ll be Friday? I would think they’ll still serve indoors but continue to give people the option of getting a bag lunch like they are doing now.

Just came in from the pool. I tell you, it isn’t even refreshing. Yesterday it was 90

Allie - “we are just good friends”, isn’t that how it always starts out???????

Annie DE – safe travels

Well, Vince wants to bring up the tables for tomorrow. We got all the indoor signs up and I washed the railing outside there was so much bird do-do on it.

Michele NC
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,688 Member
    Options
    No no no ,we are good friends and will stay that way.. need no men in my life except my dear Alfie and Homer
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,528 Member
    Options
    Uuuuu
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,064 Member
    Options
    ☘️
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,815 Member
    Options
    <3
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,445 Member
    Options
    Oh I never told you guys! On Wednesday, eldest came home and he got Guam for his next duty station! He's excited and thinks he can manage well bringing his Japanese van over in his household goods with a bunch of scooters, because its really popular there. None of the 2 roads you can go over 45 mph anyways. I am happy for him. He'll be there 4 years, and will most likely extend for 6 so it will take him to 20 years in.
    Rebecca
    Whidbey
    Washington

Rebecca - what does that do to your housing situation? Will you need to move again?

No, we will stay here. As it is, his rotation date for a new duty station won't happen until January. Son said he should have no problem keeping everything as is, and it will be like we're an expensive storage unit. Hoping that indeed is true. He'll know more as it gets closer to the time though.
    Rebecca
    Whidbey
    Washington
  • Whidislander
    Options
    Tracy, as it stands, we will stay here. All of sons bills are on autopay. As well as rent. We'll most likely get a power of attorney for son, in case something happens. Command duty station change doesn't happen until Jan, so still a lot of time for things to change, we'll just keep our fingers crossed it all works out.
    Rebecca
    Whidbey
    Washington
  • Whidislander
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    In our garden right now ...

ufcdc4hkdzmp.png

M in Oz

So pretty!! My mommas favorite flower!
    Rebecca