What irks you today?

Replies

• TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    I was voted the weirdest in my high school class and now life has sucked all the weird out of me and I am so *kitten* boring it makes me want to piss in my grapenuts

Well, considering you believe that cereal is soup, you're in luck. At least it won't soak through the can

Thank you for the vote of confidence. I’ll let you know what they say
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    I was voted the weirdest in my high school class and now life has sucked all the weird out of me and I am so *kitten* boring it makes me want to piss in my grapenuts

Well, considering you believe that cereal is soup, you're in luck. At least it won't soak through the can

Thank you for the vote of confidence. I’ll let you know what they say

That's what friends are for
  • Peachesnstuff
    My car is at the shop and I feel like a prisoner 😭
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,430 Member
    All the fires that are burning around town.
    Interstate 35 is closed going north.
    The wind is howling, blowing power lines down starting wildfires.
    😢
  • Rotavele_
    Rotavele_ Posts: 260 Member
    edited March 2023

Holy *kitten*, I never thought of cereal as soup before but it makes sense!! My mind is blown.
    @TwitchyMagee teach me more
  • Peachesnstuff
    Rotavele_ wrote: »

Holy *kitten*, I never thought of cereal as soup before but it makes sense!! My mind is blown.

Do NOT listen to her! Unblow your mind and carry on with truth
  • TwitchyMagee

Pour the milk first
  • Peachesnstuff

Pour the milk first

Don't do drugs. Drugs are bad.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Waiting an hour for my shiny food order
  • Rotavele_
    edited March 2023

Pour the milk first

You lost me at milk first. You should be ashamed of yourself . I'm jumping back to the other team. I'm in blowing myself
  • TwitchyMagee

Pour the milk first

You lost me at milk first. You should be ashamed of yourself . I'm jumping back to the other team. I'm in blowing myself
    i appreciate this 😊
  • emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 455 Member
    Today was complete ****. And now my brother announces he’s taking vacation to one of my dream travel destinations. My parents just got back from a trip of their own. Last year there was all this talk of a family vacation in the Caribbean, but I guess that’s not happening now. And even if I do plan a vacation of my own, I’ll still be alone because all my friends are out living their best lives while I have no one.
  • maria4560h
    maria4560h Posts: 41 Member
    Grown ups having the mentality of junior high schoolers towards each other. Some people never mature no matter how old they get. They’re only there to bully others because they can.
  • Peachesnstuff
    When a broadcast goes out via text to get shift coverage and I accidentally hit the auto response "okay" instead of "mark as read"

Then I have to reply "oopsie"
  • Rotavele_

Pour the milk first

i appreciate this 😊

I meant I'm unblowing myself! 🤔 De-blowing myself 🤔 antiblowing myself🤔 I'm taking back the blowing !!
  • TwitchyMagee

Pour the milk first

i appreciate this 😊

I meant I'm unblowing myself! 🤔 De-blowing myself 🤔 antiblowing myself🤔 I'm taking back the blowing !!
    hot
  • Peachesnstuff
    I slept til 8:30, now I feel like a sloth
  • TwitchyMagee
    having a little pity party because I’m lonely & bored & wanted to sign up for a weekly drawing class but I can’t because I have to be constantly available & flexible because I’m the mother & where the *kitten* is my village
  • Rotavele_
    The TV remote batteries died and I can't find any. 😫 . My life is over